Replacement Part Question

originalsnake

forum member
Reaction score
A while ago I broke the clip that goes to the throttle side (not the TPS side) of the throttle body. It is the drivers side clip. Does anyone know where i can find a replacement for this. I called ford and they have no idea what im talking about and the only throttle body wiring clip they have is the one on the passenger side which is the throttle position sensor. They said that the other one im referring to is part of the main engine wiring harness which is like $600 so i hung up the phone.

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
So it's the harness that plugs into the Throttle actuation motor itself? Hmmm... it IS part of the main harness, but there is no need to buy a WHOLE harness, just to get a new plug. Maybe someone here has an extra one somewhere... contact Paul F. (psfracer)... he's doing a Big Block swap, he may still have his harness...

Redfire427

forum member
Reaction score
Repair Kit (4U2Z-14S411-RA) Throttle Motor Harness Connector

Thanks for the part number. I broke mine too and I wondered how I would fix it. A wire tie is currently holding the connector in place.

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
Broke mine a while ago too, but its just stays plugged in on its own, lucky me. =)

originalsnake

forum member
Reaction score
Good work on the part number. Mine stays plugged in by itself but i never took the chance so a beautiful wire tie is holding mine securely on as well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back