Roush/ Eaton m90 numbers

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
im doing the roushcharger swap this winter and i was wondering if anyone here had any idea on the power numbers. does anyone have it? what are your specs, tune, etc...? whats the most power anyone has had with one? also i hear jdm is like the king of these things. so any input from there would be appreciated

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a Roushcharger with a 2.57" pulley and a 10% OD crank pulley. It makes about 8 lbs of boost. I think it made ~430 HP to the wheels on 91 octane with just the blower. With a small shot of nitrous and 100 octane I made ~490 to the wheels.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, but I'm probably pushing the stock bottom end now, so I'm probably done until I'm ready to build an engine. And I can't do that until I finish my 68.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
We were the original makers of the 2.57 roushcharger pulley.

with the 2.57 pulley, 90mm idler, basic bolt-ons, longtubes and a custom BBR Roush tune, we get on avg. 450-460 RWHP.

However, a Kenne Bell BAP or GT500 fuel system upgrade is needed.

If you're planning on doing heads and cams as well... You'll definitly need the GT500 Fuel System.

usafimj

Reaction score
Wouldn't heads/cams with a s/c really push the motor limits

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We were the original makers of the 2.57 roushcharger pulley.

with the 2.57 pulley, 90mm idler, basic bolt-ons, longtubes and a custom BBR Roush tune, we get on avg. 450-460 RWHP.

However, a Kenne Bell BAP or GT500 fuel system upgrade is needed.

If you're planning on doing heads and cams as well... You'll definitly need the GT500 Fuel System.

Yeah, I purchased the 2.57" pulley and 90MM idler from BBR. I also installed a BAP.

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
what do you mean when you say basic boltons? i have a set of long tubes im gonna be installing. what else should i look into? im pretty sure ill be getting his CAI. i have a sct x3. i was going to do underdrives but now im not since im going FI. i have a NOS dry kit just sitting in the garage. would that be optimal for a small shot like JOE has? or would i need a wet kit? btw im pretty sure he has the 2.57" pulley and 90mm idler.

and no offense is meant when i said jdm is the king of these. i meant as a local tuner

bconn587

Reaction score
I have an '08 Roush with the M90. In my opinion, unless you are getting one hell of a deal I would skip it and go with another s/c like the TVS. I have a 2.57" pulley, 12% od crank, long tube headers, upgraded AFCO heat exchanger, and a dyno tune and I can only get 445 rwhp. Once you start adding power it is hard to stop.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have an '08 Roush with the M90. In my opinion, unless you are getting one hell of a deal I would skip it and go with another s/c like the TVS. I have a 2.57" pulley, 12% od crank, long tube headers, upgraded AFCO heat exchanger, and a dyno tune and I can only get 445 rwhp. Once you start adding power it is hard to stop.

^ this is win :beer:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
zombie_thread.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back