Roush Grill

Redwolf

Reaction score
I have had this on my car for about 3,000 miles. There is no damage and is in perfect condition. All of the mounting hardware is with the grill. The reason I am selling it is because I wanted to try something different.

$200.00 plus shipping.

Here is a pic on the car and one with it removed.

Attachments

• Mustang grill 1.JPG
    Mustang grill 1.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Mustang grill 2.JPG
    Mustang grill 2.JPG
    272.5 KB · Views: 91

Redwolf

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure to your zip code, but I just checked for shipping to another place in Texas...... it was Austin, Texas 78729 to be exact and it was $16.00. I'm sure it would be within a dollar or two of that. If that still sounds interesting, let me know and I will get an exact figure.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm...and Im looking to remove my "elenanor" grille with fogs in favor of this. Let me know if YellowRoush doesnt want it. Im guessing you already have your replacement.

Redwolf

Reaction score
Hmm...and Im looking to remove my "elenanor" grille with fogs in favor of this. Let me know if YellowRoush doesnt want it. Im guessing you already have your replacement.

Yeah, I already have the replacement. This makes it perfect, I use the box my replacement came in so it holds the Roush grill secure for shipping.

I will let you know if YellowRoush doesn't want it.

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
I'll probably take the eleanor grill when you find a replacement..you have the wiring extensions?

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
Does this replace the stock foglight grill or goes over? Wonder if i could use this for my cervini front bumper

Redwolf

Reaction score
Does this replace the stock foglight grill or goes over? Wonder if i could use this for my cervini front bumper

This replaces the factory grill. If your Cervini bumper accepted the factory grill you should be fine. This grill makes use of the four mounting tabs connected to the bumper at the bottom.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
God damnit, i want my longtubes so bad i'm gonna have to pass it on to the next person, great product!!!

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
U see...even second in line, I will have to pass right now as well.
Let me touch base with keeno,maybe sell mine,and go from there.

Redwolf, please pass on the deal to 760mustang :boobies:

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope,It a great look for the roush bumper too! The best IMO. Im tired of the 6 lights on mine after seeing this grille again... lol

Redwolf

Reaction score
U see...even second in line, I will have to pass right now as well.
Let me touch base with keeno,maybe sell mine,and go from there.

Redwolf, please pass on the deal to 760mustang :boobies:

760Mustang is next in line to take it if he wants it. Just waiting to hear back.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back