Roush TVS 2300 Phase 1 Install.

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
The fourth gear full throttle to redline data log was a bit sketchy. Found a long stretch of straight open road out in the desert, but you never know where NHP will pop up. Next time I will do it in third, and save the fourth gear pull for the dyno. Finally got all the parts to install my Aeroforce wideband and boost sensors, know just have to find the time. And then off to Shelby for the dyno.

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
Too fast for having eyes on the laptop and the road, next time I will bring a co-pilot!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Too fast for having eyes on the laptop and the road, next time I will bring a co-pilot!
Andy ...

A very smart move/decision on keeping both eyes on the road for sure.

Seriously looking around at gauges while flying at High Speeds down the road is a Disaster waiting to happen IMHO.

Me personally I'm not looking at a damn thing at WOT :beer:

Terry

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Andy ...

Avery smart move/decision on keeping both eyes on the road for sure.

Seriously looking around at gauges while flying at High Speeds down the road is a Disaster waiting to happen IMHO.

Me personally I'm not looking at a damn thing at WOT :beer:

Terry

116372040390.jpeg
:roflmao:

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
My latest adventures involve a wideband bung, and the problems that came with it, which you can follow in my thread in the tech section. As for this thread, I swapped out the stock Roush heat exchanger and replaced it with a Fluidyne heat exchanger. In the little bit of driving I have done, IAT's are down, and when the come up they drop quicker at speed. The real test will be the Las Vegas summer heat. Next up is to finish the wideband and boost sensor install's, and get the final tune revision from VMP. Also planning on taking it to Shelby American for some dyno time.
2gtdmr4_th.jpg
20psooy_th.jpg
m8p5qx_th.jpg
nh00sy.jpg

Last edited:

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
Got the firewire hooked up, now I can datalog my A/F and boost. Need to get VMP some new data logs to see if my tune needs any more revisions.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
So how's it running? Did you get it on the dyno yet? How much boost are you running right now?

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
Just installed the 2013 GT500 SVT cooling fan, hopefully my cooling system is all set for the scorching vegas summer. Fluidyne heat exchanger; Fluidyne radiator; Moroso expansion tanks; and SVT GT500 cooling fan.
2cn8kmd.jpg

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Brian. I am still trying to figure out what temp settings I should be at for the low and high speed fans. I set the low speed at 204, and the high speed at 214. What temp settings are you running?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'd drop down 5-10 degrees from that. I have no idea when mine comes on because I have the dual fan Afco heat exchanger and those fans run all the time, so I can't hear the regular coolant fan. By looking at my temp gauge I'm guessing the low speed fan is coming on at 197 and the high speed at 203-204.

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
Drove to work tonight and fan did not turn on until I hit 204 degrees(parked and let it idle until temp came up and fan came on)? I have the low speed set to turn on at 194, so I am not sure why it did not run until it hit 204. Any ideas?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back