Roush updated...

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately...And I don't recommend them *#$^&^*%#%$^@%&#&* to anyone! Its been a year now, and I still fuming about those liars.

What was the problem with them? They have some bad ass cars there.

88_50

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, they looked to be...until you buy one. Google search them. I should have before I bought this one from them. First they lied to me several times, even when I called them out, and then "after the sell"...wow good luck dealing with them. They wouldn't answer my calls, or reply back to my FB message to them. I mean bro, I didn't even make it home to Central Texas before the exhaust fell off. Patch that up, and the trans started going crazy about 2min from my house. Barely make it to my driveway, and see a huge long trail of trans fluid from driveway to as far as I can see down the road...converter and front pump trashed. Man bro, they got me good. I bought it the day before having to come back to Afghanistan. I tried everything to get them to respond...nothing. Thats the short version of the story. I wouldn't advise anyone to buy anything from them. Even if this was the "only" lemon they have ever had, they didnt do anything to help a fellow Mustanger or customer out.

I have a lot of money sunk in this car just for maintenance. Thankfully I do 90% myself to save in labor. I only wish I could have sunk this much in performance alone.

And to this day, its still not right. Its waiting for me to come home in Dec. It has a cam sensor code that I cant figure out yet. Of course some is due to my short time at home. I've replaced the battery with Optima, PA alternator, had Autozone test the charging and starting circuit, replaced both cam sensors, added several grounds, and swapped the sensors around that is in the valve cover (forgot the name). I've done everything short of replacing the whole harness. Crazy thing is how much it effects the performance. With the light on, the car is a dog. Use my SCT to clear the codes, and the car is very peppy. The light will stay off until you shut the car off, then returns upon start up.

Oh and those guys lied about that too when I asked why the check engine light was on. They said dont worry, we checked and its only because of the aftermarket wheels dont have the sensors in them. He said they left them on the stock Roush rims. Of course when I buy the SCT I find out that isnt true. And realized that to be one more lie when we moved the sensors over to the new current wheels. These guys are...words I wont express on here. I have a dealers license too, and it just makes me more aware of myself to never treat a customer like them.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Re-painted those old wheels might be fine. I think it's the black lip that gives them a weird look. All silver or silver lip with a black face and they may be just fine.

Back