Roush updated...

88_50

forum member
Reaction score
So I bought my wife a Stage 2 Roush a year ago. Personally I didnt care for it to much. It looked like just another black S197 running around town. Sure its a Roush, but being black it was easily overlooked going down the road. I liked the wheels when we first bought it, but that wore off within a week. The more I looked at it, the more I threatened to sell it. She kept telling me she loves it and dont touch it. So what do I do? I touched it! haha...

Before...

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
attachment.php

Car looks 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x's better!!!! Well done sir!!!! Those Vossen wheels ROCK!

88_50

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Ultra. I dont mind driving it now. It gets so many compliments around town. Most people thought I bought another Mustang. My wife had no idea what I was doing to it. She cried when she seen it. She will never let me sell it now...haha.

Upgrades I did this time...

Exterior...
Repainted front bumper
Add stripes
Add Roush hood scoop
Headlights
Vossen Wheels

Mods...
GT500 TB
Steeda CMDP
Steeda pulleys
Meziere wp
Mac LT headers
Mac PC
Mac mufflers
Walbro 405 pump with wire upgrade (for future upgrades)
3.73 with Eaton
Shaftmaster ds

Afterwards, I had Jeff at CT Performance dyno tune it. Its making 301rwhp. Im happy with that being NA with automatic.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Looks much better!
Wheels in the first pic are hideous.

Next time you decide to cover your license plate, you should do it in all the pics, not just one.
:whistling:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OP,

The Roush looks great now after you made the latest changes. :beerchug2:

Terry

88_50

forum member
Reaction score
Looks much better!
Wheels in the first pic are hideous.

Next time you decide to cover your license plate, you should do it in all the pics, not just one.
:whistling:

Thanks BP. Haha, oversight on my part. And does that mean you dont want to buy my old wheels? LOL

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Thanks BP. Haha, oversight on my part. And does that mean you dont want to buy my old wheels? LOL

LOL!
Man, those have to be about one of the worst sets of wheels I've ever seen on a Stang. These new wheels you have...hell to the yeah! They look good. The way your ride sits now, I wouldn't touch a thing. Leave it alone and you gotcher'self a clean, hot Stang. Well done!
:beerchug2:

As for buying your wheels?
You liked them for about a week.
I didn't last a minute.
Gonna pass.

They belong on a Crown Vic with a 4" lift kit and I bet if you'd ride through the hood with them, you'd have them sold within an hour.
LOL!

Last edited:

88_50

forum member
Reaction score
LOL! Let me know if you find me that Crown Vic Donk! lol

Dont be afraid gentlemen to like and want these RUFF Racing wheels. They would look awesome on your ride, and out of my shop! LOL

Your definitely right. I wont be able to sell them on this site, but I can sell them on Craigslist, YO! hahaha

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice work! The car is a huge improvement from the beginning.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Looks really good. I like those wheels, its nice seeing something other than the american muscle knock off wheels on every s197.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back