RTR aluminum deck lid spoiler...available again?!

mrgtx

forum member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 31C10E42-BEF8-441E-9435-7B40FA317899.jpeg
    31C10E42-BEF8-441E-9435-7B40FA317899.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can't believe you posted this in tech... . SMH

moved

MechE

forum member
Reaction score
That's the best looking spoiler I've seen yet. Keep us updated on the availability and fitment please.

mrgtx

forum member
Reaction score
I can't believe you posted this in tech... . SMH

moved

I posted it in the forum that seemed to be relevant to the body styles that used this part.

Lots of these forums are starting to suck wind in case you hadn’t noticed. Ya may want to consider being less rude to people who venture back. SMH

mrgtx

forum member
Reaction score
That's the best looking spoiler I've seen yet. Keep us updated on the availability and fitment please.

I agree... it’s super subtle and probably as functional as any non-huge deck lid spoiler would be.

Fitment is known to be excellent...availability is still unknown! I will keep you posted.

I see you’re in CT too. Is your Mustang driven all year or do you hide yours away from the abundant road salt too?

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I always liked that one, haven't seen one in person though

MechE

forum member
Reaction score
I agree... it’s super subtle and probably as functional as any non-huge deck lid spoiler would be.

Fitment is known to be excellent...availability is still unknown! I will keep you posted.

I see you’re in CT too. Is your Mustang driven all year or do you hide yours away from the abundant road salt too?

full on DD!

07 Boss

Reaction score
I posted it in the forum that seemed to be relevant to the body styles that used this part.

Lots of these forums are starting to suck wind in case you hadn’t noticed. Ya may want to consider being less rude to people who venture back. SMH

One of the things that has kept this forum viable is the organized structure and adherence to said structure. Maintaining this environment makes the forum more usable to those that want to use it as a reference. Many of the other forums have died off because they had a more free for all facebook type of mentality. These admins have done a good job here so let them continue with what works for the forum.

But please do keep us updated on that spoiler, I like it and it is almost time to redo the exterior of Jessica. She is getting a little rough around the edges.

mrgtx

forum member
Reaction score
One of the things that has kept this forum viable is the organized structure and adherence to said structure. Maintaining this environment makes the forum more usable to those that want to use it as a reference. Many of the other forums have died off because they had a more free for all facebook type of mentality. These admins have done a good job here so let them continue with what works for the forum.

But please do keep us updated on that spoiler, I like it and it is almost time to redo the exterior of Jessica. She is getting a little rough around the edges.

Ok...but doesn’t “general Mustang chit chat” for a cosmetic part that applies to specific model years seem pretty free-form/diffused? I sure wouldn’t come here for model year specific parts. There’s even S550 stuff in this forum...

In any case, I think the attempt at scolding/shaming is what rubbed me the wrong way. There’s no reason that the thread couldn’t have just been moved without the comment.

As for the spoiler, I asked AM to verify with their warehouse that this is actually coming in...still waiting to hear back.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
can someone get me a picture of the top of this spoiler?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That thing looks some like piece of crap that some dude made out of sheet metal and rattle-canned black.

Just my opinion. I prefer carbon fiber to aluminum.

MechE

forum member
Reaction score
It needs to be body color for sure. I'm assuming that because it is aluminum and not plastic, that there isn't any texture to it.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Ok...but doesn’t “general Mustang chit chat” for a cosmetic part that applies to specific model years seem pretty free-form/diffused? I sure wouldn’t come here for model year specific parts. There’s even S550 stuff in this forum...

In any case, I think the attempt at scolding/shaming is what rubbed me the wrong way. There’s no reason that the thread couldn’t have just been moved without the comment.

As for the spoiler, I asked AM to verify with their warehouse that this is actually coming in...still waiting to hear back.

The chitchat section is exactly what you said. It pretty much takes any and everything that doesn't go into another sub forum. It's like the junk drawer. They just like the tech section kept clean. I like that. That's all. And you ain't seen any scolding or shaming. You'll know when you see that here. It's pretty spectacular and entertaining sometimes.

Though I haven't seen anyone get pinked lately.

stv_huff

Stock
Reaction score
So Im the only one that thinks this is hella ugly? i JuSt WaNt To FiT iNNNNN!!!!

mrgtx

forum member
Reaction score
So Im the only one that thinks this is hella ugly? i JuSt WaNt To FiT iNNNNN!!!!

I don’t understand your sarcasm there but I’m sure you’re not the only one. I look at a lot of the typical Mustang mods and just barely hold down my lunch.

Fake scoops...just no.

If it makes someone happy though? Good for them.

mrgtx

forum member
Reaction score
The chitchat section is exactly what you said. It pretty much takes any and everything that doesn't go into another sub forum. It's like the junk drawer. They just like the tech section kept clean. I like that. That's all. And you ain't seen any scolding or shaming. You'll know when you see that here. It's pretty spectacular and entertaining sometimes.

Though I haven't seen anyone get pinked lately.

Why the hell do people stick around for treatment like this?

mrgtx

forum member
Reaction score
I don’t care for drifting but the RTR package always looks great in my opinion.

Attachments

• BCA4A9F1-490E-4FB2-9164-E1FF5B49BCD8.jpeg
    BCA4A9F1-490E-4FB2-9164-E1FF5B49BCD8.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 6E0F1DB4-AC55-4B8A-B251-71DF46BF7FAB.jpeg
    6E0F1DB4-AC55-4B8A-B251-71DF46BF7FAB.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 83

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
The point is. There are rules set in place to keep the specific sections on topic and not 100000000 posts of "which muffler is best" "has anyone ever had a gear swap?"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back