s.d county s197

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
hope fully we can make this thread like a sub-forum. just thought id post up that this Saturday a group of cars(everything from import-exotics) is meeting up @ 7am at the Carlsbad outlet mall in front of Starbucks for a meet then cruising to HRE located in vista. they will do tours and provide snacks and coffee. Sorry short notice, thought just came to my head. oh bring friends more the merrier

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
i believe its the last Saturday of every month. but when i know its happening i will post up

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I'm not a meet/cruise kind of guy. But sometime we should all "meet" at the track! That's more to my liking.

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not a meet/cruise kind of guy. But sometime we should all "meet" at the track! That's more to my liking.
With deployments and your car being in the shop, we haven't seen each other at the track in a while. Last weekend at Barona was bittersweet. Track conditions were ideal but I was only able to get in 3 runs. Sometimes were waiting nearly an hr in the staging lanes.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Last weekend at Barona was bittersweet. Track conditions were ideal but I was only able to get in 3 runs. Sometimes were waiting nearly an hr in the staging lanes.
The funny cars always slow things down. I'll go watch them... but I don't run the nights they are there.

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't get meet you but I parked next to you. Wasn't that your girlfriend with the yorkshire terrier? When you were leaving I thought that was her in your car. I had the white dog that wanted to play w/the yorkie.

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
oh no way! I saw ur car but I think I was in Starbucks when u pulled in. Ya that was her. I didn't know that was u. Did u enjoy? There were some really nice cars, unfortunately my girl forgot the camera. Hre was really cool a crap load of cars.

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
It was a good turnout. I was coming out of starbucks when you were leaving. I stayed and talked to a couple of the GT500 owners and the guy who had the 2011 5.0.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back