s.d county s197

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
IN NEED OF HELP!!! ok so my girl got me my bday present early, tein s-tech springs :partysmilie: so anyway, my problem is that i dont have tools or the spot to do the install, so i dont have much $$ but i can offer :beerdrink: if anyone is down to help out. maybe we can make this into a bbq. i would appreciate it. thanks

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
could help out next weekend, only a few hours of work, I have the tools and can move my cars out of the garage for room to work, I'm in Lakeside

do you have camber bolts?

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet bro thanks. Will do
do you know if any of the vendors supply them. saw some sites on google, but just want to make sure

Last edited:

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
I'm down for a cruise to c&c Irvine. I've always wanted to go to that 1. They have all the highend expensive and concepts there

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Every saturday,I believe 7-9am so we'd have to leave here around. 530ish lol Im down though. Gotta see when a good saturday is though. Might be wrenching this weekend

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
If all goes well it'll be my converter, rear shocks, CJ springs and welding My relocation brackets, and my driveshaft loop that's been in the garage for like 4 months lol

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
damn sounds like some work

Yea def. I think were swapping a clutch out as well in someone elses car. But I do have mon and tues off so we can stretch it out if need be. Im just ready to watch some tenths fall off my ETs lol

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
thats how we do it son!! dont know if any1 knows this kid, but there is a black stage 2 or 3 rough that i see by citrus. has any1 else seen him?

grant i saw u r going on the craig branmeier cruise. whats that about?

Last edited:

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
I do plan on going on the cruise. Also there is another meet/cruise this Sat Sept 4 that wickedstangs is setting up. Here is more info: Gearhead RDVS and cruise after...
MCSD Gear Head Rendevous
Join your fellow Mustang enthusiasts for an informal gathering to compare cars, notes and share tips. Lots of fun!!

Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (approx.) Saturday 4 September

Place: Fosters Freeze at Waring Rd. and Orcutt in Allied Gardens

After the event we plan a cruise thru the beautiful SoCal countryside! Lady GaGa2 is planning a route, it will be alot of fun!​

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back