S197 5.0L - Metco Fuel Rails, EV14 47lbs Injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
Back story: I purchased a 2012 Mustang GT (5.0L 6spd Brembo) in late summer 2011. In late 2011 and early 2012 I started to purchase a good number of aftermarket performance parts for the car. This included both new parts from vendors on this site to "lightly used" parts from other forum members on S197. In May 2012, I decided to trade the Mustang GT in and go a different direction with my performance car interests. With no reason to keep them now, I will be posting all of my S197 2011+ Mustang GT parts stash over the next few days.

Unless other wise noted, all parts are for S197 2011+ 5.0L Mustangs. Prices included PayPal fess. Shipping details vary, see item details. I do work long hours, so in some cases may take up to 24 hours to respond to questions. All parts are located in the 37087 zip code.

I will answer questions about the condition and history of the items, along with selling terms. When it comes to fitment and “will part XYZ work on my car” type questions, I am not a vendor. I will do what I can to answer them, but I won’t hold parts until someone says they want to purchase them without conditional questions like that. It just gets out of hand with questions and no solid offers.

Please PM to make an offer!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metco Fuel Rail Kit and Fuel Rail Adapter - $250 shipped

Metco Mustang 5.0L 4V Fuel Rail Kit
Like new
http://www.metcomotorsports.com/proddetail.asp?prod=MFR2011A

Metco GT500/5.0L Fuel Rail Adapter
Like new
http://www.metcomotorsports.com/proddetail.asp?prod=MFRS2000&cat=102

Ford Racing EV14 47lbs Injectors (8) - SOLD!
Used, low mileage, “short body” 07-10 GT500 type injectors - can be used in many other applications with the correct fuel rail or spacers
http://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-ev14-47-injectors.html

20120715_230452.jpg

20120715_203018.jpg

20120715_203426.jpg

Last edited:

b00stedgt

Reaction score
did you buy the injectors new? Can you give me an estimate on the milage?

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
did you buy the injectors new? Can you give me an estimate on the milage?

I bought the injectors used off of this forum. They were advertised as low mileage. I purchased them from a forum member that I had bought from in the past. All parts that I purchased from him were top notch and exactly as described. In fact they all looked close to brand new.

To take some of the risk out, I will warranty the injectors for 60 days. If they have problems in the 60 day period, I will refund the purchase price minus shipping costs. This way you only have the shipping costs at risk if they aren't working correctly. Just note that I can't warranty problems like they are too small or too large for your engine.

PM me if you want to make a deal.

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
Fuel rail kit is still for sale. New condition, never installed. PM me for more information. Thanks!

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in response. I didn't receive any notifications and life got busy during the holidays. I will be checking for PM's and replies to the thread.

The fuel rail + adapter is still for sale. My bottom dollar is $225 shipped. This is a solid deal for brand new parts!

tmariano

Reaction score
I sent you a few new PMs but they aren't sending for some reason... text me so we can discuss...

Tony 303-917-2213

tmariano

Reaction score
I would like to buy the fuel rails, please confirm by text when you can ship them and I will put the money in your Paypal...

Thanks,

Tony 303-917-2213

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back