s197 MW2 Crew

dubba07

Reaction score
nicky chaos said:
Anybody check out the preview for the new maps (coming out next Thursday)?

I'm excited about them. They look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
i heard about them but haven't seen them. i haven't been playing much lately. not sure if i'll buy the new maps either. probably just wait for the next game to come out at the end of the year

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
The new maps look cool, but the gameplay still sucks...lol. It's like everyone is on crack running around and between the lag and the care packages, i'm done with that game. I'll wait for COD Black Ops! Hopefully we get some more zombies because Treyarch is doing this one. One nice thing about them is that they actually update the game and fix the problems unlike IW who lines their pockets and does nothing to make gameplay better. Last time I played, 8 out of 10 times that I died, it was from around a corner or killed with a knife as soon as I spawned.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I know what you mean kimmer. I shot a guy twice with a shotgun while running towards me but somehow he managed to kill me with a knife. Guess it's better to bring a knife to a gunfight in this game

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
I'm on PS3. Every now and then I'll get into a playing feen but I'm not on that often.

PS3 / CaptKush797

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
play everyday. gamertag is jjamison84 on PS3, usually play in afternoon or around 10 pacific time. i play anything and run the shield or chill and snipe. look me up

G.T

Reaction score
i used to play almost every day, till the lag became unbearable (being in Dubai, even light would take a few hundred milliseconds to travel to the US and back, so my lag is inevitable)

xbox live GT: DXBLouie

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back