Saleen S/C '05 GT for sale

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's officially OFF THE MARKET!! Keeping the car but thanks for looking anyway. My ship is finally coming in.

Nuts, I was hoping you would still be "needy" when I got back to the states...

all kidding aside, I'm glad you get to keep your "kid"!!!

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great to hear you're keeping that bad boy!

Rypper1

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good deal!! :clap: So was it hitting the lotto, money raining from the sky or did you find yourself a sugar daddy?? Anyway, congrats on working it out.

It's officially OFF THE MARKET!! Keeping the car but thanks for looking anyway. My ship is finally coming in.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good deal!! :clap: So was it hitting the lotto, money raining from the sky or did you find yourself a sugar daddy?? Anyway, congrats on working it out.

None of the above. It was not wanting to give up something I'm passionate about. Plus, my daughter loves it as much as I do and she was much happier with her mom being a race car driver than an SUV mom.

I think money will be raining from the sky within a couple of weeks though....

Rypper1

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
None of the above. It was not wanting to give up something I'm passionate about. Plus, my daughter loves it as much as I do and she was much happier with her mom being a race car driver than an SUV mom.

I think money will be raining from the sky within a couple of weeks though....
Cool, You got to keep your car. That is all that matters. Oh, and be careful of that Herknav dude... he seems to have a crush on you. :doggy: Or it might just be lust, I never was good at telling them apart.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back