SAWFISH50 from Houston Texas area

SAWFISH50

Reaction score
Hey guys glad to be here. Found the site while searching for good tunes and parts for my 2011 5.0

Just ordered Steeda CAI w/BBR 93 OCT tune, Off/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Street Cat back, BBR Lower Control arms. Should get the goods Friday or early next week.

Here is a Pic of the Car as it sits Now.

75839_157427347633143_100000976367833_285805_6601191_n.jpg

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I live just south of Sugarland in Richmond.

I live in Pearland but I work in Richmond. Thats where I'm at now as a matter of fact...lol

Off of 762, about a mile behind the walgreens and auto zone (or advanced auto parts) which ever one it is on the corner there.

SAWFISH50

Reaction score
Great looking car..time to bring it to HRP to get some passes in :)

Sealy LoneStar Raceway is closer to me. :) Did HRP tell you that you needed a Roll cage in your car when you ran the 11 sec Pass??

SAWFISH50

Reaction score
I live in Pearland but I work in Richmond. Thats where I'm at now as a matter of fact...lol

Off of 762, about a mile behind the walgreens and auto zone (or advanced auto parts) which ever one it is on the corner there.

Near SPEC's Liquor lucky you LOL!! Where do you work? I don't live to far from there I live in Pecan Grove off Hwy 90

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Sealy isn't that great of a track from my experiences there. I would need a cage for 11.49 or faster I think is how the rule goes. Just need a helmet, and hell they weren't even making me wear that the last time out.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Near SPEC's Liquor lucky you LOL!! Where do you work? I don't live to far from there I live in Pecan Grove off Hwy 90

Yep, drive by Specs every day. Which side of 59 is Pecan Grove? I take 90 East to Beltway every afternoon to try and bypass some of the F'd up traffic.

I am the senior estimator for a construction company down here.

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score

I'm about a 35 second drive from you. I live in Waterside Estates and I pass through Pecan Grove almost daily. And welcome to the forum!

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I'm about a 35 second drive from you. I live in Waterside Estates and I pass through Pecan Grove almost daily. And welcome to the forum!

you wouldnt happen to work at a bank would you? I see a car like yours parked at the bank by subway all the time.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back