SAWFISH50 from Houston Texas area

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
you wouldnt happen to work at a bank would you? I see a car like yours parked at the bank by subway all the time.

Don't work at it but I do go to the Bank of America in that shopping center all the time. There's a guy who lives 2-3 houses down from me who also has a bullitt so it could possibly be him.

SAWFISH50

Reaction score
Well HELL looks Like we can have our own RIchmond area S197 club LOL!! any of you going to go to the Coffee and Cars this Saturday? I'll be there If either of you want to meet up.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
in houston, have you ever drove by a little car meet by james coney island on rayford? pretty sure i saw this beauty up there

SAWFISH50

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm right off of hwy 99 and I 10

I work near there. I work at Barker Cypress and I-10 so I drive 99 to I-10 2 times a day.

@ Yellow Roush

I dont get up on the North side of town much.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Well HELL looks Like we can have our own RIchmond area S197 club LOL!! any of you going to go to the Coffee and Cars this Saturday? I'll be there If either of you want to meet up.

I'm only here M-F 8am - 5pm. Where is it at? I might be able to swing down for a bit.

SAWFISH50

Reaction score
I'm only here M-F 8am - 5pm. Where is it at? I might be able to swing down for a bit.

Its a big show in Houston tons of bad azz cars. Everything from VW Bugs to Lambos. Its a show and shine event so you just pull in and find a spot and pop the hood then walk around and check out all the other cool rides.

Here is the site link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Houston-Coffee-and-Cars/250042415686?ref=sgm

Here is the Location it runs from 8:00 am to 10:00 am get there early it gets packed.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...local_result&ved=0CCIQnwIwAQ&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back