Seer's 2012 GT500

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
So I had originally bought a 2011 Mustang GT Premium this year. The car ended up doing a best of 11.1 @ 121 with a 1.45 60' on a 125 shot.

I decided, I wanted more and ended up trading it in on this Black with Red Stripe 2012 GT500.

It has already been fully buffed with three passes of Menzerna compounds and finishing polishes. Opti-guard has been applied to all panels and parts and it also has two coats of Zymol Vintage on it.

On to the pictures, as this thread will continue to grow with your interest.

The day it came home, nothing done to it yet.

shelby.jpg

In process of getting it's first full detail (other pictures posted in the detailing section of the first few steps)

ironx2.jpg

Bassani Race Axle Back

temporary-6.jpg

Koni Sport (5 Setting Adjustable) Shock / Struts arrived

temporary-2.jpg

VMP Stock Look 2.59 pulley installed with FRPP Resonator Delete and Airaid replacement filter for the factory CAI

VMP 3x Reservoir also installed with the AFCO Dual Pass Heat Exchanger

temporary-5.jpg

temporary-4.jpg

There it is sleeping till the end of winter.

Future Winter mods to look out on updates are:

Lower Control Arms (Undecided, between BMR and Metco)
Panhard Bar
Lowering Springs (Either FRPP L or Steeda Sports)
Custom Offroad H pipe

and... VMP TVS 2300 with Cobra Jet Dual 65mm Throttle Body

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
GORGEOUS!!!

Whats that stick leaning against the wall next to your car?!?!? Murphy's law would find me and that would make a nice fender crease if it fell!

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
GORGEOUS!!!

Whats that stick leaning against the wall next to your car?!?!? Murphy's law would find me and that would make a nice fender crease if it fell!
tree lopper and it is attached. :D

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing looking. Im debating on whether or not to trade my GT in for a 12 GT500 when the deals start.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
looks good I love that color combo!
When are you trading it for a super cobra jet? :roflmao:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing looking. Im debating on whether or not to trade my GT in for a 12 GT500 when the deals start.
the deals have started. Dealers will take x plan on the Shelby. First year for this.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice I get the x plan does it save a lot on the gt500s? I know it doesnt save to much for the gt cause they say supposedly theres not much of a mark up on them . If you dont mind pming how much you saved on it ? Im just curious.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice I get the x plan does it save a lot on the gt500s? I know it doesnt save to much for the gt cause they say supposedly theres not much of a mark up on them . If you dont mind pming how much you saved on it ? Im just curious.
sticker was $49,980.00. X plan made it $45,900.00. So little more than $4000 off.

The tree lopper needs to be relocated to the other side of the garage. :banghead:
its tied, it won't go anywhere. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Need moar pictures!!!!

Brother, that is one fine looking machine you've got there! I LOVE the color combo! Damn if I could just afford one of them!

I got my 2011 GT Premium with HID's, rearview camera, 19" wheels/tires and 3.55 gears for $32,900 OTD with USAA's buying service. And that's about the limit of what I can afford in a car right now. Before I told them I wanted USAA pricing, it was going to be $34,900 and had an MSRP of $36,950 before taxes and all that other shit.

Once my kids are out of college, I'll be stepping up to a GT500! Then my 2011 GT can be my DD, which is why I've decided not to mod it much more. Well, that and a lack of funds!

Congrats on the GT500 man. I know you've got to be enjoying the hell out of it compared to the GT!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back