Seer's 2012 GT500

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, ugly close up, when we use borescopes at work they make imperfections look all that more bad. If the drywall screw head was removed and the engine buttoned back up, it would run, might not look so great on a leak down or maybe it would. In regards to litigation it would be tough to prove who is responsible for the damage, Jason supplied the parts, the shop assembled the block, how do you prove who did what? The only one that wins in the end are the lawyers.
Pretty dam easy to see who's at fault here. The parts were drop shipped and a fukin DRY WALL SCREW was dropped in during final assembly. If you can't see who's at fault here :wtf:

Paul.

forum member
Reaction score
Further evidence that all shops, no matter how expensive, are all incompetent hacks.

After getting fucked a couple times, I stopped letting shops work on my cars. I can fuck stuff up fine all by myself.

Sorry to hear it Seer.

Paul.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
bought new wheels and rubber.

Forgestar CF5V in Satin black, 19x10 and 19x12 with Nitto NT05's up front 275/30/19 and NT05R's in the rear, 345/30/19.

Also bought the A&A Vortech Supercharger kit, and I already installed kooks 1 7/8" long tubes with a Borla S-Type II axleback.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I say yes to carbon fiber. And that thing is gonna move out. What's the safe point on those motors?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I say yes to carbon fiber. And that thing is gonna move out. What's the safe point on those motors?

If you're spraying meth... I hear 725-750 is the max safe number. I plan to stop around 700 on meth. Not bad for 3300lbs.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Son of a bitch lol. Those cars are such a bang for buck

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
If you're spraying meth... I hear 725-750 is the max safe number. I plan to stop around 700 on meth. Not bad for 3300lbs.

Lol, what was the safe number for the GT500? Not trying to hate on you, but are you worried the same thing will happen? After years of replacing motors and parts, sometimes I wish I would have left my car stock besides maybe simple bolt ons...even now with 700hp I debate if it was ever worth it all....

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Lol, what was the safe number for the GT500? Not trying to hate on you, but are you worried the same thing will happen? After years of replacing motors and parts, sometimes I wish I would have left my car stock besides maybe simple bolt ons...even now with 700hp I debate if it was ever worth it all....

Not really considering stroker LS's are dirt cheap lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back