Seer's 2012 GT500

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
watch the video, he states because his new motec ecu has lead and the epa would fine him, lol.

hmm, missed that part.... but what a crock of shit

so where is that car now?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
sad they pushed it into the building......

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
so where is that car now?

It's sitting as a shell in his one garage, with dust all over it.

Rumor has it, they were looking at their shop insurance policy then cross referencing Murcielago SV block values.

Good source gave me that info.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
who's the black dude with the glasses?

what a crock of shit about the ECU...... fucking joke, either that room was filled with ignorant phucksticks or no one with balls to call him out.

EPA doesn't cert one off cars that are not being sold

2000 HP... Yet uses these turbos??

Horsepower: 950HP

The Garrett GTX4294R is a new release from Honeywell Turbo Technologies/Garrett that features an 11-full blade, forged and fully machined compressor wheel with advanced aerodynnamics for significant gains over the traditional cast GT4294R compressor wheel. The GTX4294R provides 950HP capability in a full ball bearing platform to reduce spool time and features 80% maximum compressor efficiency in a 5” inlet ported shroud compressor housing and your choice of four (4) different turbine housing A/R ratios.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Black dude, is DoctaM3. He is actually a local to the Pittsburgh Cars n Coffee scene. He currently owns an Aventador, Ferrari 458, brand new BMW M5 and a X6M.

I believe he is the Chief oncologist for a local hospital system here.

You're not the first person to point out those turbos are too small, so Covert came up with another bs excuse on lambotalk, that those were the "break in turbos"

Last edited:

blacks197

Reaction score
All that money into a Lambo build and they can't smooth the welds and polish the intake pipes or even be bothered to put a clamp on any pipes.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Honestly after just seeing the lack of pride they put in and this is on a lambo I would never let them touch my car. That looks hideous

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
what a crock of shit about the ECU...... fucking joke, either that room was filled with ignorant phucksticks or no one with balls to call him out.

EPA doesn't cert one off cars that are not being sold

maybe you mis-heard him....the EPA outlawed lead, so they can longer solder the ecu parts together.....lol

I found the next car they did....

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Sorry, but the whole scene in those Lambo videos just looks like a giant douchefest to me. And who names a car "The Stig?"

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with the GT500, seer, but I must admit the new ride is sweet. A co-worker of mine has a yellow GS, and I freakin' love that car.

And willy, that video with the Talon is awesome! ROTFL!

Last edited:

Clipboard

forum member
Reaction score
that stig video was painful to watch...he didnt give any good details on the engine....but them throttle bodies and 12 inch exhaust mmmm!!!

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
All that money into a Lambo build and they can't smooth the welds and polish the intake pipes or even be bothered to put a clamp on any pipes.

I was just about to say all of that lol. :thumb2:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
^^ I was invited to that event. Watching this video makes me glad I did not show.

Last edited:

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
The douchbaggery in those videos is astounding. Seer r u just sitting on the car right now due to possible litigation? Parting it out?

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
The videos make me want to knock that dude out omg!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Cover Tuning Dynamics in Columbus, OH.

Here is a video of their owner back in September being a pompous windbag. If I wasn't an old friend of his, I'd never let his shop do the work. As you can see he is clearly clueless.

If this POS jokster wants me to believe his POS shop IMPROVED and built a BETTER LAMBO than Lambo themselves, well...he's right up there with Piers Morgan at being a complete dumbass.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
You would think there would be a law suit on that one considering it doesn't even run.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back