Seer's 2012 GT500

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Looking forward to see this run at PRP.

As for getting race stars, I would wait until the direct drilled version is released, hopefully in the next month.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Looking forward to see this run at PRP.

As for getting race stars, I would wait until the direct drilled version is released, hopefully in the next month.

Yep, thats what I am also banking off of. That or I may bite the bullet and buy welds.

I hear you're doing some upgrades for this year too.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Yep, thats what I am also banking off of. That or I may bite the bullet and buy welds.

I hear you're doing some upgrades for this year too.

The only items I will have done by spring are the cooling setup with larger tanks and the AFCo rad/HE, tub. kmember/Aarms, new pulley setup, and some race stars. I have a livernois rotating assembly, but I think I will be pushing the block build to the fall.

Still, I should be 100-150lbs lighter, running more cooler and efficient, and also have 2-3 more lbs of boost.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
New shift knob from Speed Dawg, amazing quality and only took 2 days.

temporary-7.jpg

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
I saw your stock parts for sale. Did you decide to keep your '12?

YerBuddy

forum member
Reaction score
*drool*

I can't wait for Spring to arrive...just to see all your work on that sweet thing.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
CJ 65 TB is on it's way. I am fairly certain a retune is not required on a 2012 if I already am tuned on the stock blower. Can anyone confirm?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Good news, bad news.

Good news is, the LCAs and springs arrived today (Thank you Racintheberg).

Bad news, UPS says my CJ 65mm TB was delivered but its nowhere to be found :(

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Bad news, UPS says my CJ 65mm TB was delivered but its nowhere to be found :(

I'd be livid. This happened with my Corsa's and I went searching up and down the street until I targeted a box with stamped with #14311 on the side of it.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
maybe a neighbor has it? someone took it from your front door?

I'd be livid. This happened with my Corsa's and I went searching up and down the street until I targeted a box with stamped with #14311 on the side of it.

Issue is, I received control arms and springs which came through UPS and FedEx from another vendor (Racingtheberg, amazingly awesome deals btw).

The TB was coming from someone else from fordgt500.com through UPS, and the tracking numbers both show them delivered at the same time. Obviously the tracking number doesnt give an address just town/state.

Good news is though, paypal reversed the charges. I definitely do not think the guy scammed me, I think it was a delivery screw up.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I've had UPS deliver my parts to wrong addresses multiple times and I've been fortunate enough that my neighbors go out of their way to deliver it to me....

Hopefully it turns up for ya.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
I always have the same UPS driver, and I made sure to make friends with him. Between my 07 and my brothers 89 GT, UPS is dropping by my house about twice per week.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
My current UPS driver is a lying sack of shit. I've always preferred UPS over other shippers in the past but this driver is quickly changing my opinion.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
GT500_Lower.jpg

Horrible picture I know but its 10 degrees outside heh. Installed the Koni Sports Shocks/Struts with the FRPP/SVT L Springs (1.25" drop with rates for the GT500) and the UMI Poly/Roto Joint Control Arms.

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
GT500_Lower.jpg

Horrible picture I know but its 10 degrees outside heh. Installed the Koni Sports Shocks/Struts with the FRPP/SVT L Springs (1.25" drop with rates for the GT500) and the UMI Poly/Roto Joint Control Arms.

very nice

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back