sequential tails

blownstang

Reaction score
does anyone no were i can get these to make my own sequential tail lights sequencier :helpme:

Thanks Paul

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
are you wanting to use the old wiring harness because that could prove to be more difficult that you think

Boozshey

Reaction score
How many more places did you post this dumb shit... In case you missed it the last time I posted...

Why not just buy it a pre-fabed one.

Just seems that if you were some sort of electrical engineer that could actually do the wiring yourself you'd know exactly where to look and it wouldn't be on a car forum.

Do yourself a favor and just buy one that's already made for you, you'd be surprised with what's really involved with making one of those.

I recommend www.meter4it.com You can't beat the CHASE option...

Good Luck

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
How many more places did you post this dumb shit... In case you missed it the last time I posted...

Just seems that if you were some sort of electrical engineer that could actually do the wiring yourself you'd know exactly where to look and it wouldn't be on a car forum.

Do yourself a favor and just buy one that's already made for you, you'd be surprised with what's really involved with making one of those.

Good Luck

Wow... when the relatively new guy points you in the right direction, I dunno what else to tell you.. and unless you're planning on making your own for about $8, just buy it from another site.

blownstang

Reaction score

Good Luck

DUMB SHIT thats really mature i thought we were here to help each other .LOOSER.

blownstang

Reaction score
LOOSER

Good Luck

DUMB SHIT thats really mature i thought we were here to help each other .:kma:.

Boozshey

Reaction score
I'm sure you rode the short bus and was in the "special" class, but no matter what you were told when you were growing up; there is a such thing as a stupid question. So my response was adequate for just that.

I personally came to this forum cause morons like you seem to get weeded out early and normally don't come back.

You want sympathy, people to lie to you, say GOOD JOB and pat your retard back for something that borders the idea of pirates trying to hi-jack a navy ship; IT WON'T HAPPEN HERE!!!

:asshat:

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
I'm sure you rode the short bus and was in the "special" class, but no matter what you were told when you were growing up; there is a such thing as a stupid question. So my response was adequate for just that.

I personally came to this forum cause morons like you seem to get weeded out early and normally don't come back.

You want sympathy, people to lie to you, say GOOD JOB and pat your retard back for something that borders the idea of pirates trying to hi-jack a navy ship; IT WON'T HAPPEN HERE!!!

:asshat:

while i do agree to some degree...

i also disagree because it wouldn't be that hard to make and it would probably only cost like 20-40 bucks if you used the original wiring harness

you got to admit he is the first one to ask this question and there is no need to chase ppl off that ask "dumb questions" that no one else had the since to ask if it saves you like 100 bucks it would be worth knowing how ti do it

or you can just find some used for like 80 bucks like i did

Boozshey

Reaction score
My original point was a person with the knowledge and know how to take on such a task, doesn't have to ask... They would be the ones selling the $20-$40 piece for $150.

48prerunner

forum member
Reaction score
You could make it with a simple 555 timer circuit and some scrs. I made one in college for my 67 shelby cause at the time the originals were like $400. I was going to build my own for the new stang but you can pick up the kit for about $65 that uses your original harness.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back