Set of Bogart GT drag wheels with tires

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Selling a set of 05-10 Bogart GT wheels. 15x9.75 rears and 15x4 fronts. Rears have 26x11.5 Et Streets and fronts are 26 in ET fronts. Includes lugs, centers, and covers for storage. Wheels and tires are in excellent condition and located in PA. Asking $900 for all I will get actual pics up but here is the style

**Pictures per forum rules added below**

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ok let me know if he is interested, I can get actual photos but wheels and tires are in great shape. Didn't plan to sell but something came up

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I should still play by the rules so if a mod wants to delete I will make a new post on Monday with correct pictures

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the wheels and tires. Tires are Bias Ply Et Streets. They are a few years old but the rubber is still soft on them and they are in great shape. Went 1.62 in my NA stock motor 3V on these wheels. I would guess they probably have 5-6 trips to the track on them and no street miles.

Attachments

• bogart1.jpg
    bogart1.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 59
  • bogart2.jpg
    bogart2.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 75
  • bogart3.jpg
    bogart3.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 54
  • bogart4.jpg
    bogart4.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 55
  • bogart5.jpg
    bogart5.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 52

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Possibly but there is no way I can bring them with me. I would rather not ship but will consider shipping at customers expense which will be $100-150 for all 4 wheels. I hate shipping used parts because unfortunately I have dealt with people in the past that do not know what USED means. These are aluminum Bogart wheels so the surface has scratches, etc. Bogarts polish up nice with effort but the alum is soft and scratches very easy. These are in great condition for racing, not for car shows. The center caps are obviously badly scratched and would need to be polished or painted.

Last edited:

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to get these sold before I leave for vacation on the 4th so I will do $850 picked up or $950 shipped for the set!! All 4 wheels, tires, storage covers, centers, and lugnuts. This is a steal for Bogarts!

jjjferro

forum member
Reaction score
Interested. Tried to pm you but your mailbox is full and won't allow it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back