Shelby GT hood scoop on a 05 Gt

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have acquired a Shelby hood scoop off a 07. It is the new style that is made out of fiberglass and was wondering if anyone has done this also and installed one on their GT. I want to put it in the same location and need to make a template. Also if anyone has pics of theirs installed on their car please post up pics.

Thanks, Sal

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
Shelby gt hood scoop on a GT?

Hey guys I have acquired a Shelby hood scoop off a 07. It is the new style that is made out of fiberglass and was wondering if anyone has done this also and installed one on their GT. I want to put it in the same location and need to make a template. Also if anyone has pics of theirs installed on their car please post up pics.

Thanks, Sal

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
You already up this in tech. You have to withstand the flaming that comes with that. Can't just start over. Lol

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
I love the flaming but I would really like a ill help. I've don a ton of searches and googled for forums and pics but I came up with nothing. So I'm really trying to rely on some S197 forum expertise, but haven't gotten any. Flame on.
Thanks.

Mr. WHO

forum member
Reaction score
Closest thing we have and making it functional too boot!! WOOT!
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22443&highlight=hood+scoop

Seriously though, 2 threads??? Must be flamed for where you put it first, then it gets moved, then we contiune to give you shit for all time over it.

One last thing....this took me .000000000000000000001 seconds to find! Use the fucking SEARCH!!!!! (type "HOOD SCOOP")

Last edited:

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
I fucking did that!!!! I've read that thread. Seriously!!! Read what I wrote above you genius. I'VE SEARCHED!!

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
picture.php

LOL!

Mr. WHO

forum member
Reaction score

Thanks, Sal

I fucking did that!!!! I've read that thread. Seriously!!! Read what I wrote above you genius. I'VE SEARCHED!!

Huh??? Maybe I missed somethi........nope doesnt appear I did. Didnt see where you said that, but now that you did all will be forgotten? I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo doubt it!:crazy:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Huh??? Maybe I missed somethi........nope doesnt appear I did. Didnt see where you said that, but now that you did all will be forgotten? I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo doubt it!:crazy:

Huh? That is for the factory GT Hood scoop and how to make it functional. He is asking for the template for a Shelby GT hood scoop (Two different scoops BTW) so he can mount it on his car.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
You got spunk, kid. You'll get along just fine here.

As far as the spacing of your hood scoop, I would start with the opening between the ribs on the underside of your hood and center it there. Make a template of your hood scoop and transfer the mounting holes over to your hood.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back