Shipping Quote on Blower and Acc.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Jim, can you get me a shipped price for Chris's blower and all accessories to 28025. and how different is the coolant piping on an 06 to an 08. any major differences? Thanks! :thumb:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its about $150-170 for shipping to Texas

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
Jim, can you get me a shipped price for Chris's blower and all accessories to 28025. and how different is the coolant piping on an 06 to an 08. any major differences? Thanks! :thumb:

Different upper and lower rad hoses, different crossover, different alternator bracket.

Depending on the blower you are talking about you may not need some of those parts. For instance, for installing a 2007 whipple kit on a 2006, I had to get just the hoses, a new crossover was supplied and the alt bracket was deleted.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Different upper and lower rad hoses, different crossover, different alternator bracket.

Depending on the blower you are talking about you may not need some of those parts. For instance, for installing a 2007 whipple kit on a 2006, I had to get just the hoses, a new crossover was supplied and the alt bracket was deleted.

On a Saleen blower out of an 06 S281 to an 08 GT.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
oh, not to Texas Jim. To VA, 28025

Sorry dont know why i thought that, it should be closer to $150 then. And yes the radiator coolant hoses and thermostat assembly are needed from the 05-06 car to install on your 08. we sell that kit for $250 or ill see if Chris doesnt need them from his car...

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Sorry dont know why i thought that, it should be closer to $150 then. And yes the radiator coolant hoses and thermostat assembly are needed from the 05-06 car to install on your 08. we sell that kit for $250 or ill see if Chris doesnt need them from his car...

Pretty sure I won't need that on my Twin Turbo Small Block! Those parts inucluded FREE

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back