Shocks/struts combined thread

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Its good to know americanmuscle.com has that kind of service . Thanks. And sorry for your troble though.
Oh yes it was the first time I used them.They are suporting venor on allfordmustangs.com and all the forum members use 6% discound with a promotional code afmjun08coupon (well anyone can use it really on checkout.You dont have to be a member).They are in pensylvania and I;m in NJ so the shipping was like a 2 day thing.And everyone on AFM.com are swearing to them.As far as I know they have big inventory in stock.I'll definetly buy from them

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I am officially surprised. I wonder if Eibach actually makes them or if they are rebadged.
They did came in the eibach box,and all the stickers and labels,and they have their own brand,but on the struts it says MADE IN ARGENTINA ???!?@#$:wtf:For example steeda struts are made by tociko,and tociko is a hitachi company,so...I don't thing that you made for where the thing is made,or who makes it.You pritty much just pay for the name.But eibach do have a website ,and stuff but you cant buy directly from the site so.....They might not be makin' their stuff

Last edited:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
dude a bad one out of a bunch of them, it just happens sometime and it may be ur time.
Oh I know,I'm not saying anything,The only thing I'm bitching about is having to take it appart for third time!Thats all.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I think it's tune related...

:laughlots:
Do you mean the way they are valved?I have eibach pro kit springs,and these struts are supposed to be valved exactly for those springs.....
IT BETTER NOT BE FUCKING TUNE RELATED....I PAID 70K:beerdrink: FOR THAT TUNE

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Woooooooooow chek it out yoooo!I called them yesterday around 3 pm and told them about the blown strut that I have and look what I got in front of my door today around 12!!!!!

AM is the shit!They send it overnight!!:clap:

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Woooooooooow chek it out yoooo!I called them yesterday around 3 pm and told them about the blown strut that I have and look what I got in front of my door today around 12!!!!!

AM is the shit!They send it overnight!!:clap:
Now thats service!

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
after taking the front appart 3 times I'm all done!!!!

I replaced the blown strut today and also ne gt500 strut mounts(the old ones have only like 1500-2000 miles on them but just in case)and new GT500 sway bar links(really different than the stocker ones which are hollow,look at the difference).The car drives like a dream now!Some pics of the stuff installed

Last edited:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Another new "strut" thread??? :thud: Is there some compelling reason I shouldn't combine the 6 or 7 other threads you have started on this topic in the past few weeks?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back