Should I keep on modding my 05 GT or just buy a 2011 GT?

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going to pay mine off then buy the last model run of this vintage (2011+). When dealerships are dying to get them off their lots because of the next new thing, I'll be ready to cash in on a great deal!

Gerardo
to the guy with Bullit.....why would you EVER consider selling such a rare car (only 7000 made).... keep it and do as Gerardo suggests.... Wait a while and buy one.

Even though I have a 2010 GT500 (I do love the curves on the new shape and the rear diffuser is waaaay better than the one on my 07 GT/CS) I do want a 5oh..... Just because.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
It's almost always gonna be cheaper to keep a paid for car and build on it.

Sinotis

forum member
Reaction score
I agree. the 5.0s dont make your car slower
I disagree. I have a 2010 GT and I have already driven the 2011 5.0. My car has instantly became slower somehow. It's like it knows I drove the 5.0 and now its messing with me.

B

Bucstang

Not to get too far off topic here, but I am now considering a 2007- 2009 GT500, considering how much it will cost me to supercharge my GT the right way. Keep in mind my car is no where near paid off yet, and the prices on the GT500's are around 30-35K. What to do, what to do? :headscratch:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back