Silver daily FTW..

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Enjoy and yes the rear end is jacked up.
It will be fixed......one day.
Anyone willing to sell a front chin splitter pm me.

b00stedgt

Reaction score
I think I am going to have to black out the pony in my grill. It looks very nice on your car!

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments

He doesn't! :roflmao:

As usual, amazing pics man! I really like #5 and #8, looks like it is hiding and waiting to pounce! Where did you take these?

Thats where i want to take yours, its right down the road, what i was telling you about the other day!

I figured he had mid mount muff. LOL.

LOL yea i cut the tips off and am looking into turndowns right before the rear tires(hidden of course). Only problem i wish i could find a bumper that doesnt look goofy with no tips!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Car Looks Great!!!............I have turndowns before the rear tires on my car and all I did to fill in the holes is to get 2 chrome tips and weld them to one of the exhaust hangers that was left on the car from when I removed the mufflers....That way it looks like you have full exhaust.....I will see if I can find a pic of mine....

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments

Thats where i want to take yours, its right down the road, what i was telling you about the other day!

LOL yea i cut the tips off and am looking into turndowns right before the rear tires(hidden of course). Only problem i wish i could find a bumper that doesnt look goofy with no tips!

You could get a six cylinder rear bumper. They have one cut out without the lip. It would be easy to fill in the cut out though.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Thanks

Car Looks Great!!!............I have turndowns before the rear tires on my car and all I did to fill in the holes is to get 2 chrome tips and weld them to one of the exhaust hangers that was left on the car from when I removed the mufflers....That way it looks like you have full exhaust.....I will see if I can find a pic of mine....

Yea i would like to see how that looks, that would be a help!

You could get a six cylinder rear bumper. They have one cut out without the lip. It would be easy to fill in the cut out though.

I thought of that, also it would be cheaper to get, i would have to see some more v6s in person, cause the only other bumper is the Eleanor ( no thanks)

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
pics look sick man!

you could get the eleanor rear bumper it doesn't have any cutouts

Back