Slammed on 19's, post your pics.

Ssiptang

forum member
Reaction score
You can hear it on my youtube page look up 4literv6

As for the coffee can comments no it's not a coffee can it's a 3" straight thru muffler weighs just 6#s and has a 5" tip so just like your mustang running fake louvers,ducktail spoiler, sitting on chrome bullitts and spitting fake flames r real what's your point?

Why single though?

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
^weight savings man 64#s over the stock setup and a single 3" setup is good for 400hp worth of flow. And since I'm staying n/a due to mileage I wasn't worried about exceeding that. I know it's not for everybody just like the wheels/overall theme :wgaf:

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
You can hear it on my youtube page look up 4literv6

As for the coffee can comments no it's not a coffee can it's a 3" straight thru muffler weighs just 6#s and has a 5" tip so just like your mustang running fake louvers,ducktail spoiler, sitting on chrome bullitts and spitting fake flames r real what's your point?

butthurt.png

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
I think the single exhaust is fine minus the tip. I am curious how it sounds as well as how the configuration looks under the car.

Back on topic: I will say I like the gold wheels on black car combo.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Can't make everyone happy and someone has to be a critic. Its your car, I like it expecially the wheels. I love the slammed look but not the inconvenience that comes with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
^oh I agree on that part about making people happy.
I feel more people should remember that their opinion is just like an *sshole everyone has one!
I don't post my opinions about a lot of member's car's that fit my description of 'cookie cutter' cars because I know the backlash that will follow if I do, so I just keep it to myself and move on.
To me it just get's old seeing the same cars with the majority of the same mods.
It seems like very few people step out of the box or go against the status quo.
Also the people that do the most original mods seem to catch a lot of grief from those who buy parts and then pay someone else to put them on for them. Which doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyways back on topic who knows what springs the green bullit on forgestars is lowered with?

Last edited:

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
this is the good days of mustang ownership. I know if I post up anything like I have on this forum I would be flamed to hell and back but we are a growing car culture and ppl are being more open minded. I happen to love this forum but I do know the limitations and how ppl can be doubtful of the unknown

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
^oh I agree on that part about making people happy.
I feel more people should remember that their opinion is just like an *sshole everyone has one!
I don't post my opinions about a lot of member's car's that fit my description of 'cookie cutter' cars because I know the backlash that will follow if I do, so I just keep it to myself and move on.
To me it just get's old seeing the same cars with the majority of the same mods.
It seems like very few people step out of the box or go against the status quo.
Also the people that do the most original mods seem to catch a lot of grief from those who buy parts and then pay someone else to put them on for them. Which doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyways back on topic who knows what springs the green bullit on forgestars is lowered with?

Just coming from your parts list, and the style of wheels and exhaust it just seems you ment to buy a wrx, or a 350z. No pun intended but you cant really hear your exhast on those youtube vids, Also it's just not the norm or is it probably going to ever be.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
While I'm sure we all appreciate the sweet pictures, can we try and make it a thing to also post:

Wheel sizes, tire sizes, offsets, and what kind of wheel they are?

+1 and I 'll add... suspension setup...

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Grabber Orange and Black Rims are always a good combo.... However, I'm thinking I'm going to try a silver wheel combo next.
cecd6fe7.jpg

19 inch rtrs

rear is 285/35/19
front is 275/35/19

koni hp shocks and struts,
ford racing k springs
as well as a bunch of other suspension stuff.

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
I love the look but a lot of you guys have the same wheels as the next guy has on their cars, that kinds boring and most of the cars look the same just different different colors. I take it there on only so many 19" wheels?

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
I love the look but a lot of you guys have the same wheels as the next guy has on their cars, that kinds boring and most of the cars look the same just different different colors. I take it there on only so many 19" wheels?

i kind of agree.. however i make my car to be my car, i dont really care if a lot of cars look like mine, i take satisfaction in knowing what i have on my car looks good.( in my opinion)

but apparently there are a limited number of 19 inch styles.
the RTR/ SVE drift style seems to be predominant.

Last edited:

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
i kind of agree.. however i make my car to be my car, i dont really care if a lot of cars look like mine, i take satisfaction in knowing what i have on my car looks good.( in my opinion)

It's not that it's limited on the 19, it's that people don't want to pay a ton of money for non-mass produced wheels. Also, if you thinka bout it, there aren't even that many wheel designs to begin with that look all that different.

A mesh style looks like any other mesh style if you dont look carefully. a 5 spoke will be a 5 spoke, so on and so forth. On top of that, the fitment sucks on the mustang, we have to run high offsets. If you look at cars that run lower offsets, you'll see that they tend to have none of the wheels we put on and all of their cars have similar looking wheels.

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score

I feel you, My car is all my idea. I get shyt from guys here because I went with 22's but its what I like and my Stang looks good, I tried severl different wheels and sizes and anything smaller than a 22 looked like a hub caps on my car.. My this if you like it the hell with the next person do you!!!

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
It's not that it's limited on the 19, it's that people don't want to pay a ton of money for non-mass produced wheels. Also, if you thinka bout it, there aren't even that many wheel designs to begin with that look all that different.

A mesh style looks like any other mesh style if you dont look carefully. a 5 spoke will be a 5 spoke, so on and so forth. On top of that, the fitment sucks on the mustang, we have to run high offsets. If you look at cars that run lower offsets, you'll see that they tend to have none of the wheels we put on and all of their cars have similar looking wheels.

i never looked around at any other wheeels, i just went with the RTRs, but you're right, a lot of little ricer cars have a lot more different styles and almost none are like our wheels... except for the drift style

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
i never looked around at any other wheeels, i just went with the RTRs, but you're right, a lot of little ricer cars have a lot more different styles and almost none are like our wheels... except for the drift style

It's just the offset that would never work. Plus, if you're a wheel company, you wouldn't bother offering a ton of different offsets. It's expensive and you'd need to make sure you are in many markets and with enough customers to support the initial cost (molds etc).

Again, I came from the import side and I can tell you that Mustang owners in general just won't spend money on expensive shocks/struts or wheels. Sure, they'll spend tons on a blower, shiny radiator caps, rear gears, and GT500 wngs--but wheels don't seem to be a big deal around here.

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
It's just the offset that would never work. Plus, if you're a wheel company, you wouldn't bother offering a ton of different offsets. It's expensive and you'd need to make sure you are in many markets and with enough customers to support the initial cost (molds etc).

Again, I came from the import side and I can tell you that Mustang owners in general just won't spend money on expensive shocks/struts or wheels. Sure, they'll spend tons on a blower, shiny radiator caps, rear gears, and GT500 wngs--but wheels don't seem to be a big deal around here.

Wheels are everything, its like you can a nice suit and some fugged up azz shoes it messes the whole outfit up.. Ijs

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back