SMS red butterfly hood installed today

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
this thing should look pretty good when its done., new wheels monday or so. then everything is going off to paint. then the stripes

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
yea the scoop in the front has 3 pivoting flaps that leads the air to the intake, and the heat extractor vents will be in the wholes once i get it painted. new fenders are on today. new lights tomorrow. and spoiler. then going in for paint.

Thanks for the info. Great looking ride you have there Sir!

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
thank you sir! urs is quite nice urself! i want your bumper but idk if i will scrape alot

Appreciate it. I do have to be careful with it. i have the FRRP lowering springs and if I am not careful it will scrap. i am going to QA1 coil-overs so i am hoping to be able to adjust the ride height so I dont have to worry as much. If that doesnt work I will be looking to trade it away for the stocker.

Bizzyb0nes

forum member
Reaction score
I saw those fenders on an 06 saleen sc...they guy told me about him and I thought "ricer"....but those fenders on that car looked like it was meant to be there...they looked awesome

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
got a great deal for the paint job so im bringing it there tomorrow... got a little snow last night so not going today. i am thinking of leaving my car with a cf hood and still doing the supersnake stripes. what do you guys think?

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
Paint the hood, man, cf is for accents... a hood is too big to be an accent.

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
im probobly going to paint the hood as well because i like the stripes better then just a CF hood.

and here are the wheels i went with 20x8.5 and 20x10
http://customerpics.americanmuscle.com/viewimages.php?sku=10084

Absolutely go with the Stillen Orange, looks like a lambo... as for the wheels, with your car being a one off custom and your excellent visual choices thus far, I would have to say I am very disappointed with your wheel choice. Dare to be different! Everyone and their mother has 5 spoke bullitt style rims!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back