SMS red butterfly hood installed today

Boozshey

Reaction score
Holy Shit man!!!! Sorry to hear that. Shit thing is, I doubt they would even send the hood back! Keep us posted on this or have you given up?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
What was wrong with the hood...ie..reason for sending it back? It is bad ass looking for sure!

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
You're shitting me.

Seriously?

Have you installed the fenders yet?

Seeing as I need new fenders, I'm kindasorta thinking of those. Are those the TruFiber T1's?

I installed the Trufiber T1 fenders on my car yes. I have a for sale thread with two fenders for sale, as well as a entire gt front end swap and hood. so basically, its the entire gt front end, and i mean, ENTIRE (headlights, upper lower grille, fog lights, brackets, fenders, and hood)

Have you tried calling SMS? they are up and running now. Heard but havnt checked that they are making superchargers for the 5.0L. If anything, they need good press right now.

They never reply our calls. Our lawyer is handling it now and they dont reply to his calls or emails either. So we are going to open up a law suit.

Holy Shit man!!!! Sorry to hear that. Shit thing is, I doubt they would even send the hood back! Keep us posted on this or have you given up?

i dont want that hood back. i just want my money haha. and no i havent given up. i wont until i get my 2 grand back

What was wrong with the hood...ie..reason for sending it back? It is bad ass looking for sure!

They never finished my order. they never sent me the heat extractor vents or the butterfly flaps even after 6 months. and every month they told me " it should be at your house next week" and it never came, so i sent it back, UPS damaged hood in shipping. So now im waiting for the 1500 back from SMS and the 500 back from UPS. or however they are going to figure it out.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Ooooh yea, I do remember that fiasco. Damn, too bad to cause that hood is sweet looking.

Enjoying the Vette?

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Well at least you can save yourself some humiliation then and still drive a ford.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back