mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I think my 11 is +53 and I fit 335/30s with 0 rubbing

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Wicked5.O

'Stang Noob
Reaction score
My 305s poke past my fenders with 10.5 +45... so 11 +45 will poke even more.

Paul.

forum member
Reaction score
Nice wheels. They look great on there.

I looked at those last year at SEMA when I found out they're WAY cheaper than a "normal" set of HREs. However, they only come in very limited finishes, and don't offer many options. I talked to the guys at both the HRE booth and the Forgestar booth, and decided to go with Forgestars instead because they offer lots of different custom options, and they're a little cheaper than the flow formed HREs.

Paul.

Wicked5.O

'Stang Noob
Reaction score
Nice wheels. They look great on there.

I looked at those last year at SEMA when I found out they're WAY cheaper than a "normal" set of HREs. However, they only come in very limited finishes, and don't offer many options. I talked to the guys at both the HRE booth and the Forgestar booth, and decided to go with Forgestars instead because they offer lots of different custom options, and they're a little cheaper than the flow formed HREs. These wheels were also in stock and I had them from San Diego within a couple days. I was looking for silver wheels anyway so the lack of color options doesn't bother me. The lack of offset options is annoying however the offsets are vehicle specific and fit the mustang nicely with a wide tires set up.

Your correct I almost went with ForgeStar for that same reason, however I changed my mind when I saw the HREs. They're flow form series is made in Japan by a very well trusted wheel manufacturer. I trust anything that HRE puts their name on and have no complaints on the quality.

Im a big fan of ForgeStar as well, they've just become very common lately because of their awesome price point. The HRE Flow Forms also have a great price point considering their forged wheels sets start at nearly double.

How much is the car lowered? This is the stance im wanting my car to have. Thank You.

I'm lowered with Koni Yellow shocks and Hotchkis lowering springs.

2013-07-08234035_zps53650368.png

Last edited:

Paul.

forum member
Reaction score
Your correct I almost went with ForgeStar for that same reason, however I changed my mind when I saw the HREs. They're flow form series is made in Japan by a very well trusted wheel manufacturer. I trust anything that HRE puts their name on and have no complaints on the quality.

Im a big fan of ForgeStar as well, they've just become very common lately because of their awesome price point. The HRE Flow Forms also have a great price point considering their forged wheels sets start at nearly double.

Yep. Forgestar is owned by iForged, who also makes very high-end and high-quality wheels, and also using a rotary forged methodology. The production is similar between both brands.

If HRE would've offered different colors of powdercoat, or any of the brushed finishes, I would've got a set of theirs. In the end, Forgestar made mine in a custom "Brushed Titanium" finish, and they were a little cheaper. Still took about six weeks, but I was satisfied with the overall process.

Paul.

Wicked5.O

'Stang Noob
Reaction score
Yep. Forgestar is owned by iForged, who also makes very high-end and high-quality wheels, and also using a rotary forged methodology. The production is similar between both brands.

If HRE would've offered different colors of powdercoat, or any of the brushed finishes, I would've got a set of theirs. In the end, Forgestar made mine in a custom "Brushed Titanium" finish, and they were a little cheaper. Still took about six weeks, but I was satisfied with the overall process.

Paul.

Yup.. iForged & ForgeStar make great wheels as well. And I might still get some down the road, was looking at CF10s. Fir the money they are great deal and offer lots of size, color and offset options. I like the F14s also but I prefer the look of the HRE mesh design a little more.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Yup.. iForged & ForgeStar make great wheels as well. And I might still get some down the road, was looking at CF10s. Fir the money they are great deal and offer lots of size, color and offset options. I like the F14s also but I prefer the look of the HRE mesh design a little more.

I swear everyone wants CF10s now lol. I knew they'd catch on haha

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
19x9.5 and 19x11 I believe rears are +53 and idk what fronts are. I definitely love em

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

IS that offeset for both the front and rear? I don't know a whole lot about offsets but I would assume that since he is running a square setup that both front and rear offsets would be the same. But I could be totally wrong here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back