Sneak View of the 2015 EcoBoost

FAST3V

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
You'll want to check out this link where I've provided 1st hand pictures of the 2015 EcoBoost Mustang.

Enjoy, & you're welcome.

I was VERY impressed.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Maybe one of these years Ford will get the wheel offset right. Doesn't look like that time has come yet. I'm a big fan of the '15, but that one is pretty ugly IMO.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Did they have to spell out "revolutions per minute" on the tach lol

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
It only took 20 years but they finally decided to put the ABS control module back next to the damn brake master cylinder instead of down underneath the air filter assembly. But the rest of it makes me glad I just bought a '14.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Weird to see a 4 banger in a Mustang again.

I dead set against it, but I'm becoming curious. FRPP just released a tune for the 2.0 that increased torque by quite a lot. Made me wonder what the 2.3 woudl do.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Dude I'm sorry but that thing looks horrible. Wrong offset on the wheels, looks clumsy and the "ground speed" and actually spelling " revolutions per minute" are blowing my fucking mind.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
i think the brembo cars will look more on point with offset.

the car looks amazing, totally in love with the 15.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe one of these years Ford will get the wheel offset right. Doesn't look like that time has come yet. I'm a big fan of the '15, but that one is pretty ugly IMO.

I know. I don't get why they do that. My buddy has a 2013 gt/cs and the CS wheel offset looks like they need a 3" spacer to make them flush... Lol My other friends 14 gt 18" weren't as bad but still not right. Some day maybe they will get it right.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I know. I don't get why they do that. My buddy has a 2013 gt/cs and the CS wheel offset looks like they need a 3" spacer to make them flush... Lol My other friends 14 gt 18" weren't as bad but still not right. Some day maybe they will get it right.

When checking my rear axle to center it with the adjustable panhard, the front of my center caps are almost 2" inside of the fender line.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
When checking my rear axle to center it with the adjustable panhard, the front of my center caps are almost 2" inside of the fender line.

Wow!

They are nice looking wheels they just really effed up the offset.

I love the tailights and rear panel on the 15's. Interior is awesome.

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
Too bad you guys bitching about offset don't have any idea what you are talking about. Offset is NOT a styling decision it is an engineering decision to optimize the position of the tire on the ground with the wheels turned and in deflection and extension. The only time it doesn't matter is with wagon axles like on the previous Mustang rear end.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Too bad you guys bitching about offset don't have any idea what you are talking about. Offset is NOT a styling decision it is an engineering decision to optimize the position of the tire on the ground with the wheels turned and in deflection and extension. The only time it doesn't matter is with wagon axles like on the previous Mustang rear end.

Yeah..... Don't care. It looks dumb. :tdown:

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Understood but why does every other performance sports car not have the wheels 3 inches inside the fender well? They can all engineer a car for both looks and function and ford can't with the Mustang. Plus you never see any track cars with the wheels that far off correct?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

What previous rear end since Ford has been using the same 8.8 rear end since 1979?

Or are you referring the IRS and if so did the 03/04 Cobra's with the IRS have the same offset issues?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday

attachment.php

just fucking with ya

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Are you going to not drive it as much as your current Stang?
*poke*
That reminds me how badly I need an xbox to play forza,

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score

Yeah..... Don't care. It looks dumb. :tdown:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Nobody posting in this thread would buy a new 2015 Mustang and leave the wheels stock anyway, so why does it even matter? Wheels, AB exhaust, and lowering springs are the first mods to go on any Mustang in this crowd.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back