So my bad luck continues!!!! Need a place to vent..sorry guys

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
Yeah if you post up his info I'll also give him a few calls and emails if he doesn't follow through with it. Keep us updated.

whippledpony

forum member
Reaction score
well your good then with your deal. I wouldn't bother complaining here about it. I'm glad it will work out!

The cancer... so sorryto hear, Tony, you're in my prayers man. :hi:

thanx for the prayers my friend and my deal is far from good but i came on here to rant and have some one who might understand what im going through, i will most defenatly do what you asked about the sellers information after this weekend so he that wants to help can help me....locate this individual or have him be more responsive

oh by the way my name is not Tony....that is my older brother that set up the account for me i am not to savy with this forum stuff he lives on them on the f150 side of things, my name is Bernie and the car is mine

Last edited by a moderator:

08redgt

forum member
Reaction score
Damn man I am so sorry to hear about everything that has happened with your car problems and cancer. Sending prayers your way for sure.

As for the block, don't even stress it. I'm sure the last thing you need right now is to he worrying about a car, at the end of the day it's just a machine. It'll workout, even if some vegas s197 members have to go knocking on some doors ;) I have some family there, would be a good excuse for a trip anyways.

Goodluck buddy.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thanx for the prayers my friend and my deal is far from good but i came on here to rant and have some one who might understand what im going through, i will most defenatly do what you asked about the sellers information after this weekend so he that wants to help can help me....locate this individual or have him be more responsive

oh by the way my name is not Tony....that is my older brother that set up the account for me i am not to savy with this forum stuff he lives on them on the f150 side of things, my name is Bernie and the car is mine

good save (I edited my post) ,AND I will tell God it's about Bernie!

all the best man

whippledpony

forum member
Reaction score
Damn man I am so sorry to hear about everything that has happened with your car problems and cancer. Sending prayers your way for sure.

As for the block, don't even stress it. I'm sure the last thing you need right now is to he worrying about a car, at the end of the day it's just a machine. It'll workout, even if some vegas s197 members have to go knocking on some doors ;) I have some family there, would be a good excuse for a trip anyways.

Goodluck buddy.

thanx my friend

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
You may not have seen an old thread on here about a member getting dicked around on a blower purchase..a few of our members who were local went to the guys shop and took that blower from the ahole seller..that's the kind of comradery here. Sorry to hear about your health issues, keep your head up and try not to stress too much, it really does take a toll on your body. And when the time is right give up the guys info,maybe someone can help.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'm not in a position to drive 3000 miles to help recover your money, but there are about 1000 active members visiting this site every day. If only a fraction of us pick up our phones and call this guy to politely ask him why he hasn't fulfilled his end of the deal, maybe he might get the hint. Or he could change his name, change his phone number, quit his job and move under a bridge to avoid facing his moral obligations. And even then, Rasmus will find him in about 4 hours. :evillaugh:

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
thanx everyone, and who is this so called RASMUS

Ssshhhhhh,, we keep him in a glass box marked only break glass in case of emergencies,,he's the s197forum find out who you are and all the bad shit you have done in your life in about 5 minutes guy...

He has a knack for finding people's life story on the web

whippledpony

forum member
Reaction score
perfect where can i find this glass box so i can open it up and let him out, if by this isnt resolved by the weekend

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your rough times Bernie. but like stated earlier in these posts, you have a lot of friends you don't know here that are willing to help you. Don't let this idiot get the best of you. There is strength in numbers.
My prayers are with you for your health.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Paging Rasmus!

Ummm ^^^ my thoughts exactly... Rasmus

And the bitch about "gifting" paypal is you give up all your protection and still pay the fee on your end.. NO POINT! Sorry to hear your troubles and hopefully some members may be able to "assist". <<--- not inspiring violence, but there is a TON of desert in the world lol.

Last edited:

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Wow this sucks...I really feel for you and your condition. No matter how busy this man is, if he has your money, the block should have been sent immediately. He is basically saying his time is worth more than your money, and that's not right. I hope he makes good, and if not I have a lawyer on retainer for work purposes, I can have him send a "scare" letter if you wold like fwiw. Keep up updated. And btw if Rasmus finds out about him, he will probably know what the guy had for breakfast this morning.

GerRod

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your situation. I'll keep you in my prayers and hopefully you'll get your money back. I wouldn't trust the block.

ethic1

forum member
Reaction score
Post the guys info and I am sure Rasmus will respond accordingly

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back