So, winter is over.. a few garage projects done... results...

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
hey love the shifter handle did you make it looks like the one I had for my 67 mustang . car looks great by the way got love a vert .

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Honestly? Ok, I dont like the headlights, the car otherwise looks pretty good. But Roush's are severly overpriced...

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
hey love the shifter handle did you make it looks like the one I had for my 67 mustang . car looks great by the way got love a vert .

it's just a stock Roush short shifter... thanks though

Honestly? Ok, I dont like the headlights, the car otherwise looks pretty good. But Roush's are severly overpriced...

Absolutely honestly. The headlights have been a big debate..lol Definitely a love it or hate it mod I have seen. If it makes you feel better, the car is almost never driven at night. Maybe 3 times i think.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It doesnt matter what I or anyone else thinks man. Its your car. If you like something then rock it, and dont give 2 shits what me or anyone else thinks..:beerdrink:

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
all good man, if i had it to do over, I would have gotten HID;s. these lights blow out like every 4 weeks. And I never use them. Out of hand kind of. And, hopefully, God willing, if things work out, in about 2 months, I will have it to do over again

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
im on the fence on the headlights, i love projectors but hate how small they make them look in the huge housing. other than that car looks sweet.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Paint the bracket behind the grill.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Looks great! As everyone probably says, headlights just arent working. I would get the Presmoked OEM or just smoke your OEMs.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Car is awesome, also not huge on the headlights but if it means anything this is the best I've seen those lights work on a ride

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
+1 on changing the headlights. Maybe go back stock and throw in a set of DDM Tuning HIDs. Just MHO.

Otherwise, the car is beautiful.

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
Sold the stockers. Weird story on that too. About a month after I sold them, the state highway patrol called me wanting to know the VIN of my car. After 5 minutes of grilling the officer (cause I was not giving my VIN out without knowing why) turns out the guy I sold them to was rebuilding his salvage title car and trying to get a clean title. In order to do that, they have to know where all the parts that were used came from. Few weeks later the guy called me that I sold them to and wanted to meet up with me to notarize something. I drew the line there and was not even about to do that.

Back