Some of my artwork...

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Bro you have some awesome talent. Your in Texas right? I would love to get some high quality shots done of my car. Maybe get you to do some pics/ drawings of my baby girl.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Bro you have some awesome talent. Your in Texas right? I would love to get some high quality shots done of my car. Maybe get you to do some pics/ drawings of my baby girl.

Yeah, I'm just new to Texas! I'm possibly starting a new job as a freelance graphic designer so I'm sure once I get familiarized with the new program that I'm meant to know.. (Illustrator) ...I will consider starting a new thread somewhere on here purely for commissions and stuff. So keep an eye out! :thumb2:

twojustins

Slow as turtle christmas
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm just new to Texas! I'm possibly starting a new job as a freelance graphic designer so I'm sure once I get familiarized with the new program that I'm meant to know.. (Illustrator) ...I will consider starting a new thread somewhere on here purely for commissions and stuff. So keep an eye out! :thumb2:
You really should Get into both Illustrator and Photoshop. I've been a digital artist and graphic designer for about 10 years now and they are the staple of a digital artist's diet. What part of Texas you from?

This is something I brewed up in illustrator/photoshop.

Attachments

• 290170_QsEPjCeDUfKAr32ppfnve7xFX.jpg
    290170_QsEPjCeDUfKAr32ppfnve7xFX.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 10

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
You really should Get into both Illustrator and Photoshop. I've been a digital artist and graphic designer for about 10 years now and they are the staple of a digital artist's diet. What part of Texas you from?

This is something I brewed up in illustrator/photoshop.

Thats real sweet work... I'm slowly picking up Illustrator, I'm used to doing my works in Flash so it's a bit of an odd transition. Photoshop I respect how much power it has, but I fail at using it... much more practice is needed there lol.

And I'm in Dallas currently. :)

twojustins

Slow as turtle christmas
Reaction score
Thats real sweet work... I'm slowly picking up Illustrator, I'm used to doing my works in Flash so it's a bit of an odd transition. Photoshop I respect how much power it has, but I fail at using it... much more practice is needed there lol.

And I'm in Dallas currently. :)
You'll get there man, just takes a lot of time and cussing. Flash and Illustrator are very similar but Illustrator is more precise in vector art.

I noticed you have a deviantart page. You also might want to set a portfolio up on coroflot.com.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back