Last edited:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Ill take the plates. Any pics?

whiteflash454

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I dont have any pics i promise u they are in excellent condition..there still on the old intake manifold I have to jsut take them off thats all....If you want a pic I can go in garage and ill turn the manifold upside down and snap a pic, is that ok?

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I dont have any pics i promise u they are in excellent condition..there still on the old intake manifold I have to jsut take them off thats all....If you want a pic I can go in garage and ill turn the manifold upside down and snap a pic, is that ok?
Sure, if you dont mind... thanx man

whiteflash454

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
here ya go

SDC10551.jpg

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
whats your paypal sir? PM me lol

whiteflash454

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
he got his money, i feel bad....i just been swamped i have no life its wakeup work, then sometimes go work another job go sleep do it again...i havent spoke to him but he made out fine ... im not likle that normally on a shittier note.... today i went to get a car wash....so my car is taking awhile im liek wtf...i see my car rolling out....Hood bend and hit...fenders pushed back..door pushed back..front bumper dented...told the guy who owns it...and i had a witness said she saw the guy hit my car into another car....so i think the estimate for them to fix is like 3 grand....really aggravated considering i just got off work ...it was sunny..i figure lets get my baby clean..lol...ughhh.. any way how are you

whiteflash454

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lol no i dont have the LT for sale...I have the X pipe i was saying they are for the LT Headers

heres a pic of X pipe

XPIPE.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back