SpankinTime Motorsports Dyno day

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Ed, Ernie and I were talking about a San Diego caravan up to S.T. on Saturday. I think Ernie said they were going meet at his shop in Santee and leave around 7:00am (Ernie, verify???). I also suggest a stop in North County along I-15, and others who want to join in could. Maybe the mall parking lot in Escondido at say 7:30?

What do you all think?

H

hardcoremustangs

I told everyone to meet at the shop @ 7am and to leave @ 7:30am. :rock:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did I mention my car is done and I will be there...:victory:

svt boost

Dr. Boost
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
where are you guys meeting at 8am in North County?--I am coming up for the morning too. Even leaving my car there for a week!

don_w

Reaction score
I suggest the Westfield North County mall in Escondido (used to be called North County Fair). It's on the eastside of I-15, just north of Lake Hodges off the Via Rancho Parkway exit. We could meet up in the parking lot by Sears, on the southwest corner of the mall.

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Adam it's me Ernie
me and my crew of about 10-15 will be there to support your shop.:rock:
Hey Ernie,welcome to the site. Looks like the turnout may be good, and it looks like Ted might actually make it.:clap: Ill see you guys this Sat.

H

hardcoremustangs

I suggest the Westfield North County mall in Escondido (used to be called North County Fair). It's on the eastside of I-15, just north of Lake Hodges off the Via Rancho Parkway exit. We could meet up in the parking lot by Sears, on the southwest corner of the mall.

We will be there Team Leader:allhail:
@ 8am

don_w

Reaction score
It looks like my Mustang may not be making the trip up north for the Dyno Day. Tomorrow I plan on dropping it off at San Diego Gear and Axle, and having them see what's up with the rear end. Depending on what they find, it may be down for a few days if parts need to be ordered. But, if it's something that can be corrected quickly, then it might make the trip afterall. But right now, I'm not expecting to be able to drive it on Saturday.

So... can I hitch a ride with someone up there?

svt boost

Dr. Boost
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It looks like my Mustang may not be making the trip up north for the Dyno Day. Tomorrow I plan on dropping it off at San Diego Gear and Axle, and having them see what's up with the rear end. Depending on what they find, it may be down for a few days if parts need to be ordered. But, if it's something that can be corrected quickly, then it might make the trip afterall. But right now, I'm not expecting to be able to drive it on Saturday.

I will have a spare baby seat in the back just let me know :clap:

H

hardcoremustangs

You can ride with us. We are taking the Convertible and the Coupe. :beerdrink:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back