SpankinTime Motorsports Dyno day

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow afternoon what the status of my car will be. We'll work something out.

p.s. My cooler full of beer will fit in the vert backseat better than in a coupe. It won't go in the trunk (I've tried). hahaha

don_w

Reaction score
It's looking like my car will be done later today. My pinion gear was bad, so new gears are going in as I type. I'll let you guys know for sure later on.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
It's looking like my car will be done later today. My pinion gear was bad, so new gears are going in as I type. I'll let you guys know for sure later on.

That sound good Don, keep in touch.

don_w

Reaction score
I just called them, and they are just starting to put everything back together. He thinks it will be done and road tested by about 4pm. As long as they don't find any problems during the road test, I should be good to go! :clap:

BTW, Ed. San Diego Gear and Axle is owned by Steve Zimmerman. You know him... he is the head tech guy at Barona. It's nice to know there is a good rear end shop in town that knows drag racing and is into the sport. He has a couple dragsters of his own that race out there at times. He's also a track sponsor.

don_w

Reaction score
:rock: I got the car back, so the BAD05GT will be making a road trip tomorrow to San Bernardino. :clap:

So just to confirm, we'll meet at the Westfield North County mall in Escondido, on the eastside of I-15, just north of Lake Hodges off the Via Rancho Parkway exit. The meeting spot will be in the parking lot by Sears, on the southwest corner of the mall.

Oh, and as of right now, I've talked Donna into coming along... unless she changes her mind (again).

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I just called them, and they are just starting to put everything back together. He thinks it will be done and road tested by about 4pm. As long as they don't find any problems during the road test, I should be good to go! :clap:

BTW, Ed. San Diego Gear and Axle is owned by Steve Zimmerman. You know him... he is the head tech guy at Barona. It's nice to know there is a good rear end shop in town that knows drag racing and is into the sport. He has a couple dragsters of his own that race out there at times. He's also a track sponsor.

Glad to hear that your car is ready Don. AJ now has a 2004 Mach I.

We should get San Diego Gear and Axle to be a sponsor for the Stangpede race team.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back