Spec stage 2 and Spec Alumn FW Installed

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
I just got a Spec stage 2 and a Spec Aluminum Flywheel installed. I picked it up from the shop today, and it feels great! I'm really surprised that my stock clutch lasted this long, but I didn't realize at all how much power I was losing out of my failing stocker. Getting that power back, plus the faster revs from the lighter flywheel makes it feel completely different, in the best way. I've only driven it back from the shop, so I haven't had a chance to really see how it feels, but I'll update the thread after my 100 mile drive back home from school tomorrow with my further impressions.

I was worried that the FW would reduce the drivability because of faster dropping rpms, but as far as I can tell, there's no problem at all. Granted, I wouldn't want to learn to drive on a light weight FW, but I wouldn't want to learn to drive with 450 hp either, so it's all good.

For any of you guys thinking of going with a super/turbocharger, just save yourself the emergency and upgrade your clutches if you haven't already.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back