ST Motorsports

tlt05gt

Larry's Transmission
Reaction score
Not sure this is the right spot for this but thought I would give these guys a plug. I had an issue with my car last night on the way home and I gave these guys a call. Not only was it after hours but they took my call and then John or as we refer to him ( Big Sexy lol) came to my house and brought tools with him to help me figure out what was wrong. Now that is what I call customer service.

I have had Adam and John work on my car for the last three years and I am sure that everyone knows how busy this shop gets but man these guys go the extra mile for there customers and they know what there doing when it comes to our cars.

I dont know very many tuners that go to the track with there customers and provide technical assistance,mechanical assistance,racing advise,pit crew help oh yeah and always important ice,ice,baby.:clap:

Its not very often that people take the time to say thanks but it is often that they can find something to bitch about. To Adam and John thanks for all the help you have given me through the last three years and also thanks to Adams wife Brandi for putting up with us keeping him working late into the night.:shock:

Thanks Guys

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ah... so what was your issue? Do you care to expand on it?

... (making it technical...) LOL

MSgt46270

Reaction score
+1 Tony.

Adam, John and Scott have done a lot for me also. When my car had broke down, they came or sent a friend to pick up my car 120 miles away.
When I had a new TCI installed in my car, I took it to the track and my first pass was 8.??. Scott was talking to me and Adam was on the phone with me. I did what Adam said to do and my next pass was a 7.5.
I'll never be able to repay Adam for all he and ST Motorsports has done for me.
So if you need a great tuner or some car work get with ST Motorsports, you won't be sorry.

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1 on that. I'll wait til my car is back running with the new trans Tony is putting in to comment more. I saw that secret part today Tony had done and all I can say is WOW.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Not sure this is the right spot for this but thought I would give these guys a plug. I had an issue with my car last night on the way home and I gave these guys a call. Not only was it after hours but they took my call and then John or as we refer to him ( Big Sexy lol) came to my house and brought tools with him to help me figure out what was wrong. Now that is what I call customer service.

I have had Adam and John work on my car for the last three years and I am sure that everyone knows how busy this shop gets but man these guys go the extra mile for there customers and they know what there doing when it comes to our cars.

I dont know very many tuners that go to the track with there customers and provide technical assistance,mechanical assistance,racing advise,pit crew help oh yeah and always important ice,ice,baby.:clap:

Its not very often that people take the time to say thanks but it is often that they can find something to bitch about. To Adam and John thanks for all the help you have given me through the last three years and also thanks to Adams wife Brandi for putting up with us keeping him working late into the night.:shock:

Thanks Guys
+100 I can't explain how great Adam has been and how he has helped me! I plan on doing something custom to my CAI when I get it so it shows my ST pride! I'll take pics when it's done.:thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back