Stella Gets Her Groove Back.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It always makes me feel proud to see a father/son at Hooters spending quality time!

Hey there dude! Yeah my son has become a regular there...

View attachment 1407

After we ate, I told Lostsoul that I should mention I just had a birthday to see if I could get a pitty lap-dance. Then I went to the Used Beer Dept. and when I came out one of the girls had a mic and was gathering the rest of the Hoot-ettes. I started to think this might be pretty cool! Then she announced that it was someone else's birthday and called him up. They then forced him to run around the place like an owl. Damn, I'm glad Ted didn't say anything...

View attachment 1408

Last edited:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
hah... it was fun that is for sure. i know that girl liked me when she touched my back!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey there dude! Yeah my son has become a regular there...

View attachment 1407

After we ate, I told Lostsoul that I should mention I just had a birthday to see if I could get a pitty lap-dance. Then I went to the Used Beer Dept. and when I came out one of the girls had a mic and was gathering the rest of the Hoot-ettes. I started to think this might be pretty cool! Then she announced that it was someone else's birthday and called him up. They then forced him to run around the place like an owl. Damn, I'm glad Ted didn't say anything...

View attachment 1408

Your son let the hooters girl sit on the car, :naughty: you need to ground him for that!

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After 52k (mostly) highway miles and 3 windshields you can imagine what my hood looks like. Well, except for the wet spot.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Why is he holding his shirt like that?

attachment.php

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Outstanding that the tranny held up.

Yeah, there were a couple times up in the twisty hills (no cell coverage) that I started to think I shouldn't have made the trip. Although the car ran fine, it still has that delay when put into drive. In another week or two (or three) I'll get Screamn03 over and we'll pull the tranny pan and try to get a better look at what's going on down there. Right now I'm going for a walk to find the missing item in this pic...

View attachment 1508

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back