STL Autoshow And Vaughn Gittin Jr

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
few shots of last weekends events in STL, not many from the actual show, but a few.. hit me up with some feedback!! first time taking alot of pictures

No Edit!! my favorite pic from the day.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
vaughns like "you see this fuckin guy? you see him? look at this fuckin guy"

whats the story anyway? smoke a lot? like coffee a bit too much? when my teeth were bad it was because i was smoking too much.

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
lol I had braces for like 6 years and ever since i got them taken off they were really bad, i brushed like crazy but idk what happened i have really hard enamel and my orthodntist said that they just got stained. had em off for like 4 years now and they are slowly getting better. Ill go into get them whitened and they just look exactly the same as they did before lol. its all good.

and thanks for the welcome roberts!!!

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I went to the show but my timing was off so I missed Vaughn's playtime. We somehow didn't come across where his cars were displayed, or their "aftermarket alley" or whatever they called it was.

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
seriously?? what day did you go? i dont think he was there that thursday. They had their whole trailer and everything pulled in with rtr stuff everywhere, it was down past the ford display inside of the dome on the football feild. they had aston martins and lambos and all these aftermarket jeeps and slammed cars back there

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Went Saturday. We didn't go outside, the wife was on a schedule and we started running out of time.

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
thanks man!!! ^^ I cant wait to get better and start producing some quality pics of my car for once lol. i feel like my best pics are on other peoples cars.. but it may also be because i know the flaws on my car and i capitalize on them lol

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice shots.

Experiment with shutter priority next time--that way you can get the rear tire/wheel blurred to indicate motion/speed.

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
psfracer will do man!! thats what i was trying to get but i didnt want the rest of the pic to be blurry since he was moving so fast and i was moving horizontally quickly

Back