Super Shaker Installed

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Took my time installing my Super shaker yesterday and today, just have to cut the hood left but here's a couple pics of the shaker

View attachment 5699

View attachment 5700

PS. for Christmas I got a lump of coal from JDM (no tune) so it'll be a couple weeks before I get to try it out now.:roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
very nice im about to install mine too. Just curious How long do you think it took you to put the shaker kit on? Looks very nice, congrats.

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actual working on it about 5-5 1/2 hours taking my time and reading the instructions twice before doing some of the install, just to make sure I was doing it right.

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
Fuel

Nice! I was looking at your pics and it would seem there is no clearance for a fuel pressure adapter! That is to bad, I was hoping to get one of these. Well, I hope you see a decent increase in power with this mod!

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
Actual working on it about 5-5 1/2 hours taking my time and reading the instructions twice before doing some of the install, just to make sure I was doing it right.

Thanks for the quick reply, im hoping to get it done tomorrow ill be working on it all day im sure, im mechanically inclined lately. I just printed the instructions out from the cd, the only thing i dont like is you have to take off the fuel rails and drill with the bit they supplied, hopefully i can just get around that and not do it.

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, im hoping to get it done tomorrow ill be working on it all day im sure, im mechanically inclined lately. I just printed the instructions out from the cd, the only thing i dont like is you have to take off the fuel rails and drill with the bit they supplied, hopefully i can just get around that and not do it.

for that partI actually just took off the Fuel rail on the passenger side, took those injectors off and slid the fuel rail through and just moved it out the way.

I bolted the fuel rails in their original position so never had to drill the brackets.

Hope this helps.

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
for that partI actually just took off the Fuel rail on the passenger side, took those injectors off and slid the fuel rail through and just moved it out the way.

I bolted the fuel rails in their original position so never had to drill the brackets.

Hope this helps.

Actually that helps a lot. I will just do this for sure.

Thanks again.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Took my time installing my Super shaker yesterday and today, just have to cut the hood left but here's a couple pics of the shaker

View attachment 5699

View attachment 5700

PS. for Christmas I got a lump of coal from JDM (no tune) so it'll be a couple weeks before I get to try it out now.
'
You'll have the tune first thing tommorow morning!! Im going to be in the office with my father, we'll get it out!

zoomerman46

forum member
Reaction score

View attachment 5699

View attachment 5700

PS. for Christmas I got a lump of coal from JDM (no tune) so it'll be a couple weeks before I get to try it out now.:roflmao::roflmao:

I have been following along with your progress and it's nice to see your results are positive. I have an 05 with the Saleen that I installed and am thinking about the Shaker setup for my car. I have a Rousch Hood scoop I bolted on mine and I wondering once you cut the hood could you post a picture of the hole and basic size and just reference it from the back egde of the hood. I'd hate to have to fill some holes later on.
Do you plan on getting it dyno'd after the install to see what the increase of power /tq is over the standard SC setup? Thanks and got luck>Hope the power increase is worht it all.:beer:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Heard that story before :whistling:

Oh you've had to many tunes sent to you to complain Doc!! Lol just kidding. I know it takes us alot of time to send these tunes but we do like to make sure they are perfect and spend alot of time on them and everyone of our customers tunes. We want to make sure its perfect. We do alot of tunes as well and my father is the only one doing them so its hard to get him to sit down and do tunes all the time.

JimIII

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Same here...:sleep::partysmilie:
I messaged you about this but first thing next week or tommorow possibly! Ive got him working on Kenneth's tune and its the first auto we did so its taking him some time. We are leaving by 2 today so its going to be tight to get them both done. Ive got to stop by the shop tommorow to pick up some stuff so ill see if i cant get him to do yours then! If not, first thing monday, we are closed untill the 5th, but i am working the entire week (the only week a year im allowed a vacation). My father actually canceld his trip to Texas as well to stay back and get more work done.

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have been following along with your progress and it's nice to see your results are positive. I have an 05 with the Saleen that I installed and am thinking about the Shaker setup for my car. I have a Rousch Hood scoop I bolted on mine and I wondering once you cut the hood could you post a picture of the hole and basic size and just reference it from the back egde of the hood. I'd hate to have to fill some holes later on.
Do you plan on getting it dyno'd after the install to see what the increase of power /tq is over the standard SC setup? Thanks and got luck>Hope the power increase is worht it all.:beer:

I had a Roush scoop on my car and removed it to put the CDC shaker kit on. If the demensions of the cutout for the supershaker are the same as the CDC shaker then you will have 2 holes to fill on the back part of your hood.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kenneth, Ive got your tune buddy. I dont have your email address though, tried calling with no answer. I sent it to my personal email and will keep checking the boards to see if you read this. PM me your email address and ill send it over to you!

Ill get yours done tommorow Barrett! We're about to pack up and leave today.

JimIII

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back