Supercharger, Heads, TCI Shifter, Springs

Silverrider

forum member
Reaction score
Any close up pics of the SC and piping? Doesn't come with bap, spark plugs or injectors? Also what year is this coming off of?

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Think of it as the tuner kit that paxton sells (doesn't come with fuel or tune). This is a used kit if you want a set of used plugs consider it done. I currently have 60lb injectors, you want to pay extra they can be sold. I also upgraded to KB dual BAP and a different fuel setup. You want the dual BAP.... extra.

I am selling what is mentioned in the post and will be pulling more stuff off at a later time. As I said earlier if you are interested let's talk.

I will work on the pics.

Edit... forgot to answer your other question. It's coming off of an 06 and the blower was used for approximately 8k miles.

Last edited:

my07silvergt

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTIES
Reaction score
Free bump for a great blower! Plus I've got a stock 6 rib pulley if somebody wanting lower boost buys this. I made almost 580whp on only 9# with ported heads and comp 127300's. My favorite part about hitting the throttle is that it just keeps pulling and pulling. Glws bro, whoever buys it will be happy.

akdoggie

The Mutt from the North.
Reaction score
Shifter arrived today, not the 29th as USPS said. It caught the air shipment and it's here early. Very nice shape. Thank you for the quick shipping and assistance. Great seller.

Back