sve lug nuts

jas2234

forum member
Reaction score
Just put my ave drifts on. A few years back I had purchased some black spline lugs off a forum member for my other black wheels and never used them. They were new and look just like the sve nuts. After installing them you can see some of the cone shape on the wheel it's self. Does anyone have one they can take a measurement of the widest part of the cone on the nut. Mine measures at .785

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have plenty of them in stock, but Im a little confused about your post. Can you take a picture of where you are measuring the lug nut at and post it? I will pull some from stock and take a measurement for you.

jas2234

forum member
Reaction score
I have plenty of them in stock, but Im a little confused about your post. Can you take a picture of where you are measuring the lug nut at and post it? I will pull some from stock and take a measurement for you.

I tried to post a pic but for some reason my phone won't let me. I'm measuring the nuts at the widest part of the cone. Diameter where the cone flattens out on the sides. I don't have my computer with me. I could email or text the pic I took to u

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I got your email. Here is a picture I took of one I pulled this morning.

A4DBC145-1E8F-4C68-9E27-797F1B01BC40_zpsgbwylp3n.jpg

jas2234

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Jarrod that's what I was looking for. I just wanted to make sure they were right. If you just take a nut and put it in the wheel you can see a little of the cone on the wheel. I was just concerned that they were seating in to far.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The end of that cone should meet up with the wheel when the lug nut is torqued down. So if the base of that is meeting up with the lug opening, you should be good to go with no problems.

jas2234

forum member
Reaction score
Cool thanks. I know the oem lug nuts have a bigger cone that's what had me a little worried. When I torque the spline nuts down it seems like they spin more than oem after being seated.

Last edited:

2011/5.0

Reaction score
So do the splined lugs come with and adapter to use the stock tire wrench? I got some standard black lugs on my ds drifts and stock wrench wont fit into wheel opening a deepwell just has a little room so i have to carry that(with a ratchet and ext) incase of a flat

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back