t56 Magnum for sale 4.6bell and alu. drive shaft

cjb08

Reaction score
Sold pending pay::: have a used t56 magnum that was pulled from a friends 4.6 GT and I was going to put in my 65 fastback, but my plans have turned to my 2011 gt so this needs to go. It is the model :TUET - 11011 Gear ratios are:2.97/2.07/1.43/1.00/.74/.50
It will fit 351 and 302 also. probably have to get a different bell.
Came from D&D performance also includes aluminum driveshaft and 4.6 bell. Nothing wrong with it. I will ship it. price is 1950. shipped and paypaled.
thanks
chris bucci
Elite Auto Body

Attachments

• IMG_4809[1].JPG
    IMG_4809[1].JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_4811[1].JPG
    IMG_4811[1].JPG
    212 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_4813[2].JPG
    IMG_4813[2].JPG
    424.1 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

cjb08

Reaction score
shoot. ill get some new pics tomorrow am when I get back to the shop. Mods please don't delete. Its my stuff....I promise.

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
Holy cow! Why can't deals like this be available when I actually have money!!

sum-day

Reaction score
Payment sent, now to source other items needed for swap. Thanks again

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

sum-day

Reaction score
O boy, looks like I bought a transmission for a car I don't even have. I hope im wrong but, after researching the part number, it appears that this is for the sn-95 mustangs according to tremec website. Now I'm gonna have another transmission to add to the 2- 3650's I have sitting on my work bench that i have no use for. Seller's info was clear as to the item he was selling, I wasn't clear as to what I was buying which is my fault.
:banghead:
Somebody tell me my research is wrong and this will work in my '06

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
You can probably change the bell housing and make it work I would think

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
By looking at the images, it would probably be in your best interest to sell this and get the correct one. They are two completely different looking transmissions, and have different tail housings, shifter locations, etc...

If I wasn't trying to sell my Viper Spec out of my '04 Cobra, I'd buy this. lol

sum-day

Reaction score
I was hoping the same thing. I doubt that this is the only difference between the magnum and the magnum xl. Learning the hard way it seems

sum-day

Reaction score
By looking at the images, it would probably be in your best interest to sell this and get the correct one. They are two completely different looking transmissions, and have different tail housings, shifter locations, etc...

If I wasn't trying to sell my Viper Spec out of my '04 Cobra, I'd buy this. lol

I'm gonna sale it for sure, but I don't have access to start a for sale thread on here. If anybody is interested in taking this off my hands, pm me

Thanks

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
I was hoping the same thing. I doubt that this is the only difference between the magnum and the magnum xl. Learning the hard way it seems

DAMN! WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING AD! I thought the same thing.. ASSUMED it was for a S197. That is BULSHIT! See if they will work with you or something damn.

I would be FUMING.. I AM FUMING and it was not me that bought it. That was an ASSHOLE thing to do by listing out of "4.6 mustang"

I will ask a few of my s-95 buddies to see if they are interested. I also am going to be in Corpus maybe first week in August

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back