terminator mustang

feeney210

Reaction score
Ok have seen the term terminator or terminator mustang. I'm kinda new to the mustang world so what makes a mustang terminator? Is it the 03 04 cobras. I know it is a dumb question to some of you guys so please be easy on me. Thanks.

sent from my thunderbolt

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
It's a term and also stamped on the 03 04 cobras. That's the only mustangs that are termi's

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
Ok have seen the term terminator or terminator mustang. I'm kinda new to the mustang world so what makes a mustang terminator? Is it the 03 04 cobras. I know it is a dumb question to some of you guys so please be easy on me. Thanks.

sent from my thunderbolt
wow. :newbie:

feeney210

Reaction score
So there's nothing really special about them besides the factory blower? And like I said it might be a dumb question to some of you.
I've been told the only dumb questions are the ones that isn't asked.
sent from my thunderbolt

Thanks. Cause I'm sure that you are a god damn genius Gump.

sent from my thunderbolt

Last edited by a moderator:

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
So there's nothing really special about them besides the factory blower? And like I said it might be a dumb question to some of you.
I've been told the only dumb questions are the ones that isn't asked.
sent from my thunderbolt
nevermind. saw your last post. go fuck yourself newb.

Last edited:

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
It might be easier to look up specs on a standard gt from that year and a cobra from that year. There are a lot of differences between the two. Just trying to save you a lot of trouble.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep....the motor was forged, tranny was different, IRS, etc, seats and interior had minor differences, fascia was different....

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
Probably one of the best mustangs ever built IMO. That's when SVT had balls.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
It's just the term that people came up with since Arnold Schwarzenegger rode up to the movie premier in his....They're no big deal...Just changed a few things and put a blower on it... :beerdrink:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I disagree that it was no big deal....that was at the time the most powerful and first factory FI mustang every built.

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
...and it's block can make BIG power without blinking.

They are badass and definitely were a "big deal".

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
like Greg said, it was the first mustang with a blower, irs, 390hp, built motor, cheap, and a few bolt ons put it way past the 400rwhp.

It was also the first (correct me if I'm wrong) mod motor mustang that could take down gm cars stock for stock. Other then maybe the Cobra R, which was pricey and rare.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
My 96 cobra na with 4:10 would run with ls1 cars. But the termi is the car that changed the game, it terminated all other American muscle cars.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
So there's nothing really special about them besides the factory blower?
they were quite special actually, as said the bottom end was built like the proverbial "brick shit house" these cars made huge power with mods. I want one so bad but clean ones are still very expensive

reefblue93

forum member
Reaction score
Bad ass ride, as others have stated. They were an awesome platform to mod from. Came with forged rotating assembly, 4 valve heads and a blower. The Terminator was like a caged animal waiting to be turned loose. The Camaro disappeared around that same time too......hmmm.
:evillaugh:

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Lmao! True story!
Bad ass ride, as others have stated. They were an awesome platform to mod from. Came with forged rotating assembly, 4 valve heads and a blower. The Terminator was like a caged animal waiting to be turned loose. The Camaro disappeared around that same time too......hmmm.
:evillaugh:

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Probably one of the best mustangs ever built IMO. That's when SVT had balls.
Yes, much happier with SVT than just throwing money down a toilet(to Shelby) for Ford to build the car and put his name all over it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back