Texas Meet III DFW

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Time to start planning our next meet this time we will be meeting in DFW area. Hopefully we can get some of the Oklahoma buys and even some of the north Louisiana group. So lets start working out the details when and where and get this meet in the books.

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Talking with Jarrod and Billy, they suggested September or October and the track there is supposed to be spectacular!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
We can do it again in the fall but I feel like we all want something a little faster. Pick a date guys. If its at Dallas Raceway I will most likely be here anyhow.

Are we talking a track day for now or lunch with a cruise or what?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm down. Going on a cruise to the track like we did this weekend would be cool. We could all meet up somewhere for lunch and then roll deep to the track.

I'm down for whatever though. Just let me know a date and time so I can get a hotel room!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I'm down. Going on a cruise to the track like we did this weekend would be cool. We could all meet up somewhere for lunch and then roll deep to the track.

I'm down for whatever though. Just let me know a date and time so I can get a hotel room!
Cool thing about this is I can drop the truck and trailer at the track and drive the car to meet y,all where ever in DFW and get to enjoy the cruise and such.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
Dyno day at True Street Motorsports in McKinney and then cruise to the track in the evening. Clint always has good food for his dyno days!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Dyno day at True Street Motorsports in McKinney and then cruise to the track in the evening. Clint always has good food for his dyno days!
Would be nice to see Clint and him see what my car has become. Last time I saw him was when he was still at HPP!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm in. I say at the end of March or early April? I'm out of country from the 10th-19th for a mission trip in Guatemala and I don't want to miss this!!

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Talking with Jarrod and Billy, they suggested September or October and the track there is supposed to be spectacular!

See I think we should start getting these planned every two months at just start doing trips around the 35, 10, 45 triangle so we can get everyone in Texas (other then the far west sorry El Paso) togeather and there be a event near you sooner then later. Now get a bigger Tx & La meet every year.

more then likely sent fron Dairy Queen mmmmm blizzards

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
See I think we should start getting these planned every two months at just start doing trips around the 35, 10, 45 triangle so we can get everyone in Texas (other then the far west sorry El Paso) togeather and there be a event near you sooner then later. Now get a bigger Tx & La meet every year.

Maybe like every 4 months. 3 times a year. Houston, Dallas and then another location.

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe like every 4 months. 3 times a year. Houston, Dallas and then another location.

Ok 3 so we can do dallas, san Antonio, Houston, then one more for another location get east Tx in or may be south as well. Also I think we need to have a good showing at fun ford weekends but those event dont count on our texas meets

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
We can do track days anytime though guys and still do the get togethers when y'all want more. Its race time. No reason to wait 3 or 4 months to do track days.

Maybe track days are another thread though. Just I'm up for what ever.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back