Thank you TPS and Kenne Bell!

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to TPS and Kenne Bell for going to bat for me. I had been screwed over and jacked around by two vendors prior for a boat load of money and TPS took the time to straighten out all the F'ups from two (coun't 'em two) other shops, both of which have gone out of business since.They never ever gave up on me even though initially I was painfully short on money they took on my project, put together and awesome motor/blower package and never ever raked me over the coals or gave me bad advice. I see they are installing more racks over there and adding on more personnel so apparently they are doing right by others as well. You don't grow a small business in this crappy economy by not taking good care of your customers.
Kenne Bell also took care of me. I called another major Super Charger company twice for advice and barely got the time of day. I asked Kenne Bell a boatload of questions and sent dozens of emails and got good, friendly professional advice. They really took their time with me and made sure that I got what was best for my application, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

Okay, enough of my blathering...I'll let the numbers do the talking:

Dyno run on YouTube:

271067_10151162122573535_1098092775_n.jpg

Last edited:

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Pretty nice for 91 fuel and 13lbs. What cams are in it?

As far as Kenne Bell, I always have trouble getting on the phone with them, but when I do, they take the time to answer everything i need.

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score

As far as Kenne Bell, I always have trouble getting on the phone with them, but when I do, they take the time to answer everything i need.
Holy sh!t you got the clone to my car! Nice!

Comp 127300 cams....same as what came in the Saleen Extreme.
I know KB has had some issues in the past as I had read that elsewhere and I mentioned it to them.
I was told that they got rid of the slackers and are currently offering excellent customer service.
I can only account for my experience, and it was more than good...

Last edited:

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score

Plus it's an automatic...

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Plus it's an automatic...

Now you just need some track times.

One more Q - what size pulley are you using for 13lbs. I am awaiting my recently purchased engine to go in and have a 3 1/4" pulley, but it also has comp 127550 cams, so I am honestly not sure how much boost it will make.

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score

One more Q - what size pulley are you using for 13lbs. I am awaiting my recently purchased engine to go in and have a 3 1/4" pulley, but it also has comp 127550 cams, so I am honestly not sure how much boost it will make.
Pretty Sure its a 3 1/4" pulley. (can't swear-recipt is at home)
I get 13.5 psi. Those big cams you have will bleed more boost than my baby cams.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Nope....just careful planning.

I thought about doing that with the stock 19" Brembo wheels, but I've decided to go with some drifts instead and possibly widening those to 11" down the road if possible. I have Brenspeed local to me, I may just consult them when it comes time for all that

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score

Just to confirm: 3 1/4" Pulley = 13.5 psi on my car.

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
Well the blower is good fo 19 psi and I'm sure the motor will take that much.
It's a JDM stroker supposed to be good to 1000 HP and I'm nowhere near that.

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

where's the burnout vid???? lol

[FONT=&quot] First run-in car cam: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

Second run-in car [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]cam:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Third Run-Quarter Panel cam: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Fourth and fifth runs w/Bumper cam:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Burnouts and Holeshots: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back