Thank you TPS and Kenne Bell!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Really sweet ride. Glad you got your troubles straightened out and behind you.

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
Update:

557967_10151550336708535_898021034_n.jpg

Last edited:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Thanks....it's been a long time coming!

Damn.. I thought I saw you but wasn't sure. I was surrounded by zombies wearing AED shirts.. I wish TPS was out there to back me up. :beerdrink:

I remember all the issues you had last time were we both at TPS. I wish we could have got that dyno day thing going. I got my heap from the paint shop. After a month I will try to hit the track again. Maybe a few of us can get a little meet going over there. :beer:

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
Damn.. I thought I saw you but wasn't sure. I was surrounded by zombies wearing AED shirts.. I wish TPS was out there to back me up. :beerdrink:

I remember all the issues you had last time were we both at TPS. I wish we could have got that dyno day thing going. I got my heap from the paint shop. After a month I will try to hit the track again. Maybe a few of us can get a little meet going over there. :beer:
A meet up would be great!

Mr. Stallion

TPS Motorsports
Reaction score

we were there.....incognito though because we were just there to race.
We didnt even go to the car show area.
I was running my project fox, Big Keith was running the green sn95, and Sal was of course running his.....and that thing flys for a FULL WEIGHT AUTO.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
well crap.. next time let me know when you guys go and get me a TPS shirt! hahah

Mr. Stallion

TPS Motorsports
Reaction score
well crap.. next time let me know when you guys go and get me a TPS shirt! hahah

will do....i've got my itch back and we'll be there alot over the summer.
I'll def give you a heads up next time we are rolling out.
We've got a Vegas trip that being put into place as well....a lil fun on the strip, followed by some racing at....."The Strip" lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back