Thank you!

hangon

forum member
Reaction score
Alright so for the last 2 weeks Ive had some pretty bad luck and I think the steak is over now. During the last bit of bad luck I had was, I was driving from Atlanta G.A. to Concord N.C. and I got to Poweder Springs S.C. and the alternator on my 05 gt went out. I made it to a parts store there and no one had a alternator and the Ford house was closed. The ladie that was helping me thought of a dealer that was in Greenville S.C. Main issue I cant drive there with now battery life and Id rather sit in the parking lot then on the side of the Hwy. Then my luck turned around. She offered to take me on her lunch break to pick it up and gave it to me at cost. I was floored, I couldnt believe what I had just heard. This ladie went WAY out of her way to help me out. I know she wont be looking at this forum but I just want to say Thank you very much! I cant exspress enough how thankful I am for the help I was given.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
its nice to see that there is some good left in america

hangon

forum member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing when she said Ill take you to get it. I know every time I go through that area I will stop bye and buy some thing even if its just some glass cleaner or something.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen!

j/k, that was very nice of her and helped you out of a jam.

hangon

forum member
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen!

j/k, that was very nice of her and helped you out of a jam.

Matter of fact I took a pic but not sure how to get it from my phone to here and I dont have a account on photobucket or anything like that.

hangon

forum member
Reaction score
bad day.jpg
Does that help lol Im sure I could have gotten it off with out removing the manifold but didnt realize it till after I got it off.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
She went out of her way to do sumn nice for you and expected nothing in return. If you appreciate it you should send her some flowers or chocolates or even a card telling her... Posting on the forum wont really let her know.

hangon

forum member
Reaction score
She went out of her way to do sumn nice for you and expected nothing in return. If you appreciate it you should send her some flowers or chocolates or even a card telling her... Posting on the forum wont really let her know.

I know posting it here wont let her know, I couldnt tell her thank you enough while I was there and the trip to pick it up and on the way back. I think she got tired of me telling her Thank you. And you know sending a card or something would be a good idea. I didnt even think of that. Thanks. Ill have to go by the store at lunch and get something then look up the store address.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back