The 408 fox project

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
They are both Toyo proxies. The 315 is a Toyo proxie R888 ,as for the front ....I can't remember. I'll post some more pics of the car and tires when I get home.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
My question is what kind of coilovers are you using? Im working on one as well right now but I want coilovers for handling and it is quite a chore to find some that are good but not high as a cats back

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments

My question is what kind of coilovers are you using? Im working on one as well right now but I want coilovers for handling and it is quite a chore to find some that are good but not high as a cats back

I honestly cannot remember what i have.I know they are pretty cheap and will work for now. However ill be going with QA1 coilovers later.

This is my buddies fox and its slammed with QA1s , you can really tell when he is driving..

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
e3y6ugus.jpg

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Any updates?

Well i was able to make it down to the show after several overheating issues,half the valves being ether too tight or not tight enough,and the alternator arching and melting the wire. Overall the car seems pretty stout but i haven't drove it enough to get used to it. The cars in Tampa right now at a buddies shop. I needed a break from it after all that and another reason to go back to Florida.

Crappy cell pics. Us adjusting the valves.

Yeah, but what does the fox say?! Lol

That was a good laugh!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back